Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Proof I didn’t use hacks (fishing)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtFpIkIWKSM
So, I own voidfisher who is currently the highest competitor in arawn and I’m getting accused of hacks.

The video above prooves I’m legitimate. The larger device is me fishing. The smaller device shows what the act appears like to other players.
Basically, I skip the animation of picking up the fish by quickly using a skill and mount swapping. To other players it appears I still pick up the fish then ‘leap’ to my true location bypassing all walls.
I’ve grown tired of the hack accusations. Why not report the crowds blatantly glitching outside of the map at eastern dock? I feel people just want to report those above them on the leaderboard.. bad sport.

Re: Proof I didn’t use hacks (fishing)

Sorry, what he did in the video is not what he did in front of me. I wish I could post the ss here. He circumvented the rock face and was in the water and you can clearly see his fishing line and the direction it is coming from.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

@Shadae
You simply lack the mental capacity to understand simple concepts. In the video above, it is clearly visible on the smaller device (perspective of another player) that I appear to circumvent the environment running through the rockface and the water as you mentioned. However, as seen on the larger device (the one I'm actually fishing on) I clearly do not perform any illegal actions. It is sad if you haven't realized that movement appears differently on clients and the server. What you claim as my illegal action is merely a visual glitch.

A detailed explanation of the second reason you're accusing me of hacks:
Because the server can't have unlimited data space, once it registers your movement (lets say you are walking in a straight line) for other players you will continue to walk in this straight line regardless of environment, until you send another packet of information saying you stopped moving or changed your direction. This means that if you, the server, or I lag, it will appear that I continue running until the lag stops and a packet of information is sent. Of course this is just visual and on my screen I'm not doing any of that. When the packet of information finally comes through, my real location is in a completely different spot causing the visual 'leap' you accused me of in-game.
It's not easy to put into words but I'm pretty sure the admins understand what I'm talking about.

How long more will you continue to falsely accuse me of hacking out of pure jealousy due to your failure to achieve 1# spot? You do nothing but bring shame upon yourself.

Sorry, what he did in the video is not what he did in front of me. I wish I could post the ss here. He circumvented the rock face and was in the water and you can clearly see his fishing line and the direction it is coming from.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Maybe you should rewatch the video?

If you click at the top right on YouTube, you can adjust the play speed to perhaps half? That should help you understand better what’s happening on screen, because clearly he didn’t ‘circumvent the rock face’ on his device.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Kind regards,
Theresa
Post the ss then. You can post it here.

I do the same “visual glitch” he does and it helps
Me travel a lot faster during fishing. It does make me, and others in my server look like we are “hacking” it’s just a simple way to get through the stupid animations. Stop being a sore loser.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Stop being a sore loser.
+1
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It’s fishing for crying out loud ._.
Grow the fudge popsicles up already ._.
I don’t get why people are getting so riled up over this.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lol so let me get this striaght.... People are complaing about ppl standing in water to fish. Which in reality get no benifit from that like sore losers are crying about. But players are "skippinh"(in reality glitching) there animation of fishing to stop shorter so they can goto next spot. And thats acceptable cause its not an obvious glitch. And before anyone says its not a glitch yes.... Yes it is. Cause your skipping half the process of fishing thats supposed to be there for a reason by doing that. But hey we can be selective cheaters...... Smh

Lol so let me get this striaght.... People are complaing about ppl standing in water to fish. Which in reality get no benifit from that like sore losers are crying about.
Correct, actually it’s just one person whining about ‘standing in the water’ which I didn’t even do.
The funny part is like you said it is actually a useless hinderance to glitch into the water, especially at where I was accused of doing so: the river. I’m sure all the leaderboard toppers are aware that it’s much more efficient to constantly change leys running past the nearest spots. Why would you even want to glitch in the river? It has such a small width and would basically give no benefit to glitch into unlike at eastern docks where we have an open sea.

players are "skippinh"(in reality glitching) there animation of fishing to stop shorter so they can goto next spot
It is being performed with skills and hotbars provided by OTM. If this is considered a glitch or is bannable, let’s look at some equivalents performed on a daily basis:
- Moving on the cast of a buff skill skips the animation
- Moving on the cast of certain debuffs (ex. mage lures) skips the animation
- You can engage another fish in range whilst still playing the ‘picking up’ animation, skipping it
- Another skill can already be in the process of casting whilst a different cast animation is still playing (basically skipped)

These are all points with the exact same concept: skipping or shortening an animation. The last point mentioned above has become a basic of ch combat mechanics... If these really are bannable the community would be wiped out by now.