Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Environmental Exploitation

From what I understand of the rules of the fishing competition, is that, there were to be no exploitations used and that if someone used one they would be disqualified.

This is what happened to me. I had to go around the rocks and up the hill to reach the fishing node. This person decided to circumvent the environment. This is a slap in the face to all of us who worked hard long hours to compete.

I sent the photo via messenger to the Facebook page guide. It states that it is too large to upload here.

What the photo shows is a person who placed high in the competition circumventing a rock face and standing in the water to take the fishing node.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Environmental Exploitation

This is less of a player cheating and more so a player taking advantage of unclear rules regarding the competition.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

From what I understand of the rules of the fishing competition, is that, there were to be no exploitations used and that if someone used one they would be disqualified.

This is what happened to me. I had to go around the rocks and up the hill to reach the fishing node. This person decided to circumvent the environment. This is a slap in the face to all of us who worked hard long hours to compete.

I sent the photo via messenger to the Facebook page guide. It states that it is too large to upload here.

What the photo shows is a person who placed high in the competition circumventing a rock face and standing in the water to take the fishing node.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Its funny how I (yes, I am the subject of this accusation) explained this in such detail including video proof on this post: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=94435 but you simply post this false accusation here ignoring my arguments because you know you’re falsely accusing me (read said post for info on what really happened). You’re just trying to accuse me of something I didn’t do because you failed hard trying to achieve spot #1 and are now jealous and whining about it.

I can not get the ss to send via email either it is just saying it is too big and comes back as a failure. The Facebook guide has it. I am too busy with Christmas preparation to bother with this any more. I had a blast either way.

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Just resize the image takes 2 seconds ._. Just open it in your os’a default photo viewer and resize it and save ._. Dats it
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at