Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yuletide Fishing Extravaganza!

I thought it was a great idea. A few hiccups such as the leaderboards only updating twice ever was bad. Every hour or every other hour would have been helpful. I think I'm close to third place on my server but who knows cause the board hasn't updated since yesterday morning.

One issue that I cannot be alone with is the sudden drop in price of Ling. To go from 200 ea to 20 without any notification is unacceptable. I didn't sell mine yet making sure they weren't needed to finish the competition. Only to find out that for no reason the price has changed. Lost roughly 180,000gold due to this. And I was third place on a lower count server. Those guys that caught 1,000's are taking a huge hit.

I have no problem with the price changing. However, the lack of communication from OTM is unacceptable. The price should be changed back for a set time to allow all the competitors to sell their hard caught fish.

Good idea let's do it again but have better communication and execution.

I thought it was a great idea. A few hiccups such as the leaderboards only updating twice ever was bad. Every hour or every other hour would have been helpful. I think I'm close to third place on my server but who knows cause the board hasn't updated since yesterday morning.

One issue that I cannot be alone with is the sudden drop in price of Ling. To go from 200 ea to 20 without any notification is unacceptable. I didn't sell mine yet making sure they weren't needed to finish the competition. Only to find out that for no reason the price has changed. Lost roughly 180,000gold due to this. And I was third place on a lower count server. Those guys that caught 1,000's are taking a huge hit.

I have no problem with the price changing. However, the lack of communication from OTM is unacceptable. The price should be changed back for a set time to allow all the competitors to sell their hard caught fish.

That's a constructive criticism.
+1

+1

Yess +1000 no comunnication whatsoever, I had to find out from my family member that plays that the competition had even started as i wasn’t notified on any characters or when it had ended. Leaderboards never updated but maybe twice so players like my family member trying to get top place had to keep fishing not knowing where they stood in the competition. Not everyone looks at forums, so I think a few in game pop up messages would have been beneficial to the competition and future ones.

+1

Yess +1000 no comunnication whatsoever, I had to find out from my family member that plays that the competition had even started as i wasn’t notified on any characters or when it had ended. Leaderboards never updated but maybe twice so players like my family member trying to get top place had to keep fishing not knowing where they stood in the competition. Not everyone looks at forums, so I think a few in game pop up messages would have been beneficial to the competition and future ones.
There was an notification 30min before end of competition
Balor
Quamba - Druid 230
Sorus parcells - Mage 224
Zuus Gough - Ranfger 222

Was notification at start, 30m before end and at end.
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

Thanks for the feedback!

Moving forward, we hope to resolve some of these concerns and improve how often our leaderboards update with the correct information.

Apologies about the confusion with the sell price, we had multiple issues to fix with the server restart and this was added as mentioned here http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=94430.

+1
Not fair with those that didnt had time to sell for best price.