Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mastery / Proficiency affect Culinarian recipe drop

Does cooking Proficiency and/or Mastery affect the drop rate of recipes from the Culinarians? Is there any way to make them more likely to drop? Also, does Rajek drop the same recipes as Zephar? (I’ve killed these guys so much we’re on a first name basis.)
Mabon Wolfgang Clansman
Mukk 228 Warrior
Painbringer 226 Rogue
Mukkdruid 221 Druid
Other assorted lowbie toons

Re: Mastery / Proficiency affect Culinarian recipe drop

Yes but they drop VERY slowly. Got first after about 100 kills, then a long dry spell of about 200 -300, then two more. Got Caviar (pierce) Pavlova (focus) and Lemon Meringue pie (vitality). I’m hoping there’s one for energy. Pavlova and Lemon Meringue Pie both use Meringue, so it’s kind of a bottleneck ingredient.

The good news is when you do get the books you’ll have lots of ingredients. Get your ability up and make exquisitez!
Mabon Wolfgang Clansman
Mukk 228 Warrior
Painbringer 226 Rogue
Mukkdruid 221 Druid
Other assorted lowbie toons

Re: Mastery / Proficiency affect Culinarian recipe drop

Yes but they drop VERY slowly. Got first after about 100 kills, then a long dry spell of about 200 -300, then two more. Got Caviar (pierce) Pavlova (focus) and Lemon Meringue pie (vitality). I’m hoping there’s one for energy. Pavlova and Lemon Meringue Pie both use Meringue, so it’s kind of a bottleneck ingredient.

The good news is when you do get the books you’ll have lots of ingredients. Get your ability up and make exquisitez!
What bosses / mobs drop that stuff?