Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quick Question

I noticed them too, they are quite cool :)

Each class has its own color and symbol (the standard colors for each class), the marker floats about 7 meters beneath the surface under each player.

It is best seen on the bridge preceding Gelebron: have some people stand in the middle, while you go to the edge, turn the camera to face your character, and try to get the best look as possible underneath the bridge.

I have not seen them in other zones...

@Muldar:
Weapon particle effects? Why would there be a graphical representation?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

[quote="@Muldar:
Weapon particle effects? Why would there be a graphical representation?[/quote]

Thats my question as well. Also I’ve seen some mobs have them as well(from what I perceived anyway). Why is this? Pretty cool to look at though

Weapon particle effects? Why would there be a graphical representation?
Thats my question as well. Also I’ve seen some mobs have them as well(from what I perceived anyway). Why is this? Pretty cool to look at though
Screenshot example (One of the images I made for the updated store page screenshots)
Guy on the right, Doch Gul Warrior. He too uses the colored ring you see underground, specifically on his axe. Elements of the game do use a "particle system" (torches for example) but weapon effects are animated meshes.

(Me describing it is a particle system probably caused some confusion It was late...)