Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Season

Players remain banned until the new year rolls around, but when they log in they all have Dragons. Boom, Happy New Year :lol:
Soooooooooooooooooooooo True. They take forever... It has been 5 months now for me and my account is still banned for "Scamming". They replied saying that they wont re enable it ever again and then i apologized and reflected upon my mistake however since then they never answered and I have been using diff emails to talk to em but they take forever. Wondering why "scamming" got me perm ban when so many other ppl scam mills and get a week ban :)

idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
And thank you Muldar for keeping us up to date on the new update, can't wait :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Merry Christmas OTM!
Merry Christmas to you too Bob! :D

Just finished up the patch notes today in preparation! Excited!

Good news is we are very close to the release of the Winter Update with only a few more changes needed prior to launch, so close in fact I am finishing the social media and store assets for launch right now.

^^^ does this mean new chests will be coming out before New Years? January 1st?

Good news is we are very close to the release of the Winter Update with only a few more changes needed prior to launch, so close in fact I am finishing the social media and store assets for launch right now.

^^^ does this mean new chests will be coming out before New Years? January 1st?
Indeed, new chests in the Winter Update!

Snowstorm!

More details coming soon :)

Maybe a hat quest? :D Boy have I missed those.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

idky everyone is so upset over so many players getting banned. It's nice to see those who have so blatantly violated OTM's TOS with selling/buying accounts and selling/buying gold and items with rl money banned. These people are cheating the game and the system, and its nice to see them removed... Scammers and the like have also received bans. Imo this is a great Christmas present from OTM, getting rid of those who continuously abuse loopholes and previous lack of enforcement.

Anyways...
Merry Christmas OTM!
Tbh you're righht. By banning our players on nuada the server is dead, can't even down mord now. Some got banned who didn't do anything and the people who didn't are getting punished because the server is unplayable. Insane Christmas present
Hi