Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is crafting coming ?

Legislative wrote:pls dont turn ch into minecraft just keep expanding areas and levels add bosses n group quests. thx

Skyrim crafting is fine, but mc is not
-Accounts-
(World - Username - Level)
Sulis - Appfan3 - 152+
Sulis - MartinEledore - 40+
Sulis - Nertendic 40+
-Social-
YouTube: n/a
-Hashtags-
#Christians4Life
#StayEggy
#LoveCelticHeroes
#NewModeratorsSuck

_poopy_

(User Realised He Is So Dumb And Should Die.)

Appfan3 wrote:
Legislative wrote:pls dont turn ch into minecraft just keep expanding areas and levels add bosses n group quests. thx

Skyrim crafting is fine, but mc is not

meh crafting would kill the balance, unless otm would really make it possible to craft new weps n armory by using your own gear.
i really hope otm isnt gna make a plat deal out of crafting
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Muldar wrote:Not with Corrupted Gardens I'm afraid, still a few things coming with the update that are unannounced however...

PvP overhaul??? How about just one big PvEvP, sitting in the arena and ksing glads and killing people for no reason gets boring u know. (Belenus has a 100% FFA arena that everyone agreed to lol)
Zkills level 111 warrior, Proud general/last active member of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus.

Ghostie level 220 ranger, member of Elementals

Border Control Officer of Belenus, away with Mabon
Ex President of Belenus

ApplesBe loves spam mail

Zyz wrote:

So more of the exact same thing

exactly i just wnt more bosses wich spawn faster.. none this million Hour long spawns. how bout 1h spawns.. on endgame bosses :D
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Legislative wrote:
Zyz wrote:

So more of the exact same thing

exactly i just wnt more bosses wich spawn faster.. none this million Hour long spawns. how bout 1h spawns.. on endgame bosses :D

Think more broad. If this were to happen the game would die within a year or two from being too bored in game. The spawn timers are fine, its the windows that need to be diminished
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama