Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is crafting coming ?

pls dont turn ch into minecraft just keep expanding areas and levels add bosses n group quests. thx
Skyrim crafting is fine, but mc is not
meh crafting would kill the balance, unless otm would really make it possible to craft new weps n armory by using your own gear.
i really hope otm isnt gna make a plat deal out of crafting
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Not with Corrupted Gardens I'm afraid, still a few things coming with the update that are unannounced however...
PvP overhaul??? How about just one big PvEvP, sitting in the arena and ksing glads and killing people for no reason gets boring u know. (Belenus has a 100% FFA arena that everyone agreed to lol)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

pls dont turn ch into minecraft just keep expanding areas and levels add bosses n group quests. thx
So more of the exact same thing
exactly i just wnt more bosses wich spawn faster.. none this million Hour long spawns. how bout 1h spawns.. on endgame bosses :D
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

So more of the exact same thing
exactly i just wnt more bosses wich spawn faster.. none this million Hour long spawns. how bout 1h spawns.. on endgame bosses :D
Think more broad. If this were to happen the game would die within a year or two from being too bored in game. The spawn timers are fine, its the windows that need to be diminished
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama