Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Weapon question :)

I want to buy a weapon from lvl 150 lux shop, I'm a lvl 160 Rogue and I'm looking for an offhand that would help me in leveling (mainly) till at least 190 c:

I kinda understand DEX is the way to go at higher levels, for bossing and all that, but right now I'm enjoying STR since it seems to make leveling a bit faster, I could be wrong though, but I tried going DEX for training and I didn't like it, so I guess it's more about preference, said that I have 3 weapons in mind from the lux shop:

- Arcane Axe of Conquest
- Fiery Axe of Conquest
- Freezing Axe of Conquest

I was thinking to go with freezing since I've seen way more Ice mages than fire mages, so teaming up with their Lure would help :D

I got few questions:

from lvl 160 to 190...
1.- On training spots, are there more mobs vulnerable to Ice than Fire?
2.- Are there more bosses vulnerable to Ice than fire?
3.- On which scenarios would Magic damage be better than Ice or Fire?

Thank you!

Re: Weapon question :)

1. I assume you'll be training in carrow? If so then poison is the least resisted element for all the mobs in carrow. I suggest you get the offhand dagger that provides pierce + poison damage. But if you really wanna choose between ice and fire, I suggest you go with ice since you made the argument about seeing more ice mages in your server ( which is strange because fire is way better for lixing, maybe just me ) .

2. Doubt it. Same as 1 ^

3. No scenario. Magic damage is bad overall from 160-190.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Re: Weapon question :)

I suggest you get the offhand dagger that provides pierce + poison damage.
I actually had that one and I didn't like it :c fortunately I received a refund for it :)

Thank you for the help, I might buy Ice but I still have my doubts, maybe Fire is better (others have told me that too), I'll think about it c: