Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free the tree charms!

Update: A Radiant Ashborn has been liberated! Also a Radiant Quickthorn to replace the Radiant Aeon Quickthorn. Was a expensive purchase, but I guess sometimes you just cant put a price on freedom.

Only miss a Radiant Morcas in my forest now, work in progress. Also looking for a Radiant Winterleaf to eventually replace my Radiant Aeon Winterleaf.
xWreckie (Druid) xWreckiie (Mage)

"It's not perfection, it's just me"

Update: A Radiant Aeon Morcas Dryad has been liberated!

That kinda means I have ALL dryads as far as I know, both non Radiant and Radiant!

To cellibrate, I got myself a red, blue, black, green,
Orange and yellow barding, to match the tree charm I am currently wearing (Thanx MrsDredd for providing almost all bardings)

So to make my collection 100%, I only need a non Aeon Radiant Winterleaf and a non Aeon Radiant Morcas. Till that time, Im happy with my personal little forest!

Thank you all who made this possible!

Update: A Radiant Aeon Morcas Dryad has been liberated!

That kinda means I have ALL dryads as far as I know, both non Radiant and Radiant!

To cellibrate, I got myself a red, blue, black, green,
Orange and yellow barding, to match the tree charm I am currently wearing (Thanx MrsDredd for providing almost all bardings)

So to make my collection 100%, I only need a non Aeon Radiant Winterleaf and a non Aeon Radiant Morcas. Till that time, Im happy with my personal little forest!

Thank you all who made this possible!
So you're 'liberating' them from sitting in other people's banks so they can sit in yours?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Awww.. Start wearing them again!

And to answer the question about the liberation part: You obviously dont know me or have seen me xD Otherwise you would have known I kinda tend to swap tree charms every other 30 minutes or less ;)

So no, they are not liberated to disappear again :) My tree charms are ment to be seen, for my own enjoyment, for others enjoyment and for the trees itself!

Gratz mate!!
Woodn't have it any other way! (get it?)
You obviously dont know me or have seen me xD Otherwise you would have known I kinda tend to swap tree charms every other 30 minutes or less ;)
Yup. :D
I have seen wreck out of bark only once, and it is very rare to see him twice in the same day with the same tree on.
(I gotta ask, how many different trees are there?)
(and what's next, imps?)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Lmao Mind! Those puns are killing me!

Imps? Nah! I only wear tree charms, dont need any more fashion charms. Getting all these costed me enough for now xD I guess I continue the search for resonable priced pet tokens now and keep expanding my aura jewelery collection for as long as my gold allows that ;)