Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is crafting coming ?

Don’t believe so or it would have been in one of the hints probs.

My guess is they would save crafting for next winter
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Fishing and cooking are crafting in a way.More is certainly coming. Just probably not with corrupted gardens.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

When it does finally come, and i mean real crafting not cooking food or catching fish so an npc can cook food for you, it had better be good.
I want to combine two rings, or combine a ring and armor or weapon. I want to grind up diamonds to make my weapon sharper, or melt ignots to make my armor thicker. I want to stud my shield with rubys and saphires for more heat and ice resistance, use jets to turn my armor black, attach blades to my mounts boading, give my pet a peridot collar and make a cloak out of wolf pelts.
You guys give us all that and you do it right you wont hear another word out of me about boss design, end game content or bottlenecks.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

This would be really cool actually. Just like in Diablo II, empower your weapons and armour with magical runes and rare gemstones. This would also fit in the world of Celtic Heroes since there are already a lot of different gemstones in the game which you can find.
+1