Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Where do I get all the different skills?

Does the skills/spells just come from levelling?

I am level 40 now and only seem to have about 4.

Is there a guide anywhere to tell us where to get them for each class as would like to know for my wife’s Druid also, seems we have maybe been playing with a tiny amount of each of our skill sets.
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: Where do I get all the different skills?

Is there a guide anywhere to tell us where to get them for each class as would like to know for my wife’s Druid also, seems we have maybe been playing with a tiny amount of each of our skill sets.
The main skills you need from a warrior are:
Shatter and Double Attack ( Fingals cave rats, bears and pirates )
Rupture [(Drop) Carrowmore tunnels]
Frenzy [(Vendor or quest)]
Pummel ( First skill you get )
For druids I don't really know which ones you should choose, as it depends on the situation
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Most skill tomes for each class come from simply following the main quest line up until shalemont.

Further skills are acquired by completing the blue skill book wuest in the tavern.(upstairs, straight ahead to the right).

Red book quest should be started by talking to a npc near to the second leystone in castle.

Skill book vendors in castle.

Farming mobs that drop skill books in various areas such as Fingals, Carrowmore, Murky.

I hope this helps ;-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I have a list of where to get all the skill tomes here: http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/01/lo ... tomes.html
The "Otherworld Fairyland bosses" are the 5* bosses that are around the Otherworld for this quest. Here are videos of where they are
This guide also tells you where you can get skill rings to boost these skills.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Perfect, thank you so much.

Is the drop rates good for the tombs and are they tradeable?
Drop rates aren't great. Most tomes come from the otherworld bosses, but you may also get rings and bane scrolls (they do 10k damage to a specific otherworld boss). Plus you might see the same tome over and over again (damn you smoke bomb!) So if you plan on farming, it may take a while. They are tradeable, so check the auction house. And if you're looking for firestorm or shadowstrike, be prepared to pay a lot of money for them.

Edit: what server are you on?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide