Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some questions from a new player.

Thank you so much, will definitely have a look through.
Welcome to Celtic Heroes! My name is Bitey and I run a website http://www.celticheroes.info. I've put a bunch of guides up there to help people out. I'm not sure what level you are exactly, but here are some guides that may help you out now and in the near future: I might have to update some of these a little, since they changed Lir's Reach around recently. They aren't too far off though.
If you're interested, you might want to check out my cooking and fishing guides too In my opinion, cooking is easier to level up than fishing, and you can make some great items that will really help you level up.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post. there are tons of people here that would be happy to help. Good luck and happy hunting! hope to see you fighting this guy soon
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

WOW, thank you all so much for the responses and it has certainly helped thanks.

A little more info I suppose is that my wife and my “mains” level together, she is a Druid and healing and I am a Warrior currently specced in damage but we are only level 36 on the characters.

We do have alts to play as well and have created a clan for our characters.

We have been trying to enjoy each area and do every quest there is (only do the dailies each once just now).

A couple of more questions if I can.

What’s the deal with fast travel, bag space and banks? It seems impossible to be able fast travel after about level 20 especially given we are both doing cooking and fishing as well, do we just bite the bullet and buy them or is there another way?

What can I use the tokens for as I am gathering up the hunters favours, don’t suppose these can be used for pet or mount?
you can buy bag/bank spaces from other players but other than that its the bullet

the tokens you can trade in for pet token, mount tokens, lix/potions , and fashion.
it will take a very long time to get max level pets/mounts off of bounty tokens tho.

hope this helps gl in your adventure
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

WOW, thank you all so much for the responses and it has certainly helped thanks.

A little more info I suppose is that my wife and my “mains” level together, she is a Druid and healing and I am a Warrior currently specced in damage but we are only level 36 on the characters.

We do have alts to play as well and have created a clan for our characters.

We have been trying to enjoy each area and do every quest there is (only do the dailies each once just now).

A couple of more questions if I can.

What’s the deal with fast travel, bag space and banks? It seems impossible to be able fast travel after about level 20 especially given we are both doing cooking and fishing as well, do we just bite the bullet and buy them or is there another way?

What can I use the tokens for as I am gathering up the hunters favours, don’t suppose these can be used for pet or mount?
As a new player it can be a bit difficult, storage wise, as you'll have a tendency to keep most things, until you know if it's junk or not.
When you get an understanding of what's junk or not, it isn't too hard to keep within the normal storage limits. Just need to sell junk often, keep everything you don't need to use immediately in the bank and keep nothing in the bank that you don't need. It takes a couple of minutes out of your playing time each day to sell up and to also swap things around at the bank.
However, now cooking has arrived it will make bank space very tight.
I would suggest that, where you both have stacks of the same item, combine these into a single stack for storing in the bank.
If backpack space is always an issue, you can farm the mining picks in Crookback Hollow, a couple of hours a week will get you enough leystone fragments.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

The good
Great, super fun mobile pve mmo, lots to do and collect, probably the best out there.

The bad
Months down the line you'll realize the best stuff drops from highly camped free for all mobs. You'll either turn into a selfish evil psycho who has multiple alarms and never sleeps or you'll quit the game. It essentially turns into a form of pvp.