Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New winter fash

No, I don’t think they’re ever removing any of the token based fashion. The new winter set will be exclusive to Snow chests and drop like old fashion.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

No, I don’t think they’re ever removing any of the token based fashion. The new winter set will be exclusive to Snow chests and drop like old fashion.
Check Muldars op here http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=94189
It says there's 2 new fashions, of which one is exclusive to the new chest.
Unless the other is being added straight in to the Aeon chests, I'd guess it will be added to one of the vendors. It would make sense that it would replace last year's winter fashion. I'm sure I've read a previous post, a few months back, from Muldar that the vendor fashions are not permanent and will be slowly replaced.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Current vendor fashion shall still be purchasable in the next client update.

Next update will contain 2 fashion sets, one being purchasable via Fashion Tokens the other will drop in parts from chests (Just like older Mystery Chests).

Current vendor fashion shall still be purchasable in the next client update.

Next update will contain 2 fashion sets, one being purchasable via Fashion Tokens the other will drop in parts from chests (Just like older Mystery Chests).
I was thinking it was going to be like a luxury shop fashion. Will there be a Yule luxury shop store?
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun