Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why is the reaper ring so good?

It adds a percent based to your attack. So the higher your attack the more a reaper ring adds to your atttack. The higher your attack the more often you do higher damage on end game bosses. Reaper ring is best peice of equipment for end game melee dps.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

It adds a percent based to your attack. So the higher your attack the more a reaper ring adds to your atttack. The higher your attack the more often you do higher damage on end game bosses. Reaper ring is best peice of equipment for end game melee dps.
It’s the best if you have high base attack* otherwise you are much better off with a runic haste ring simply because of how much cheaper it is.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Best piece of EG gear.
Which is ironic because it's mere lvl 100 req lux ring. There needs to be an improved version of it for EG players either in a form of lux or EG boss drop.
Or the current reaper ring can be nerfed. It's fun and games to have a 30% attack speed boost and 100 active poison skill which helps you prepare a bit more against carrow mobs but the 15% attack scales too much into end game. Yeah I don't have a reaper ring and wish to have one but it's still stupid to see lvl 220+ toon rocking with a lvl 100 req lux ring. They should instead, make it provide a flat amount of Attack imo.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

I thought attack only let's u increase ur chance of hitting a mob
Yes, and hitting a mob more often raises your total damage over a set amount of time.

For example, my auto attack does exactly 1k damage. I hit a mob 10 times, but only 7 land... I do 7k damage over those hits.

With higher attack, lets do it again.

Auto does 1k per landed hit, but because of my higher attack, I land 9 hits instead of 7. Now I just did 9k damage.

It doesn’t impact your damage stat at all, but it raises the amount of damage you do to the mobs over a set amount of time, due to you landing more hits.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!