Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TANKED MORD ON ROGUE!!! :33333

i see curse of fallen lmao tank r those who make sure to have stable hp and not die along with maintaining aggro and proper bashing...its like making sure ur friend look at u while ur other friend pulls his pant down :)
Might be "Tearing claws" or something...
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

i see curse of fallen lmao tank r those who make sure to have stable hp and not die along with maintaining aggro and proper bashing...its like making sure ur friend look at u while ur other friend pulls his pant down :)
It isn't curse of fallen I imagine , it's a Dragon boss specific debuff that lowers hp unless an abundance is cast.

Anyways as much as it makes the OP happy, in current times its not that hard to withstand a boss attacking you with alot of buffs, wards, combo up and high vit. It's withstanding, not tanking because you would have to maintain aggro which you can't vs DPS toons there. But if you did gratz to you, that's a neat job. And a shameful performance from all the pleb DPS toons present there.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Might be "Tearing claws" or something...
ahh forgot about that lol

Hardly making do with what we got. We had tanks available, including Karsh's very own OP warrior (still looking for his pants!). Good job KP!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017