Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Types of Dragons

What type of dragon is everyone going for and why? I’m still trying to decided between Fire or Poison now, but saw some people get Ice and magic. Different preferences maybe? Or some just got certain dragons because they look cooler lol
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Types of Dragons

Magic dragon looks the best. Poison dragon is ugly. Based on that i would only get the magic dragon lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'd say probably wait till corrupted gardens come out and see what they're weak to... It's a desert-type world, but that means nothing as to possible resistances. Best bet would be to hold until more info or release, and then get most advantageous pet for the area.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'd say probably wait till corrupted gardens come out and see what they're weak to... It's a desert-type world, but that means nothing as to possible resistances. Best bet would be to hold until more info or release, and then get most advantageous pet for the area.
Either ice or fire for sure. Probably both cause there will be plant mobs
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Either ice or fire for sure. Probably both cause there will be plant mobs
I'd love to see some more ice-weak mobs and bosses...
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]