Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free Platinum: Too good to be true? Yes it is.

Ok, I did 3 different SuperSonic Ad Challenges and never received any platinum. Yes I finished all the requirements. Yes, I went through their support team first, and it didn't matter. They denied all of my claims. I'm not here to start the flame war against the free platinum option, just to serve as a WARNING to anyone trying to get free platinum. First, I'll list the games I did:

Angry Birds Evolution: ,Supposed to give me 30 Platinum

Angry Birds Pop: 80 platinum

Mighty Battles by Hothead Games: 260 platinum.

YES, I did their requested levelling and prerequisites.

Ok. Here's where you need to pay attention: IMMEDIATELY when you gain the level, or pass the level, or reach a certain milestone, SCREENSHOT your accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do not tell you to do this!!!!!!! They also do not keep records or metadata on their end to confirm your accomplishment. (even though I know they are capable of doing this, they are just lazy) If there's an issue, you need to provide PROOF that you accomplished their goals. SO SCREENSHOT when you accomplished the task so that you have definitive proof.

I uninstalled each of these boring and stupid games right when I achieved all of their requests to get free Platinum because I did not want them taking up space on my phone. When I contacted their support, and told them that it's been over a week since I completed their tasks where's my Platinum??? Their claims department "DENIES YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE PROOF." I guess I should have screenshotted each one when I finished them, but they don't tell you to provide them with proof. SO BEWARE.

That's all I got. Oh, and I wasted time on each of these boring, and stupid games because I thought there would be some free Platinum rewards...............but no................ **sigh** Live and learn I guess. Make Screen Shots of proof or else your claim will get DENIED>
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Free Platinum: Too good to be true? Yes it is.

U know whats worse? I saw that my highest plat offer was 19 plat. For the SAME plat offer, someone else showed me he was offered 1153 plat for. Overall, every person I saw was offered at least x10 of what I was, assuming it depends on region. Imagine doing same offer, u get 1 plat, someone else gets 100.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

U know whats worse? I saw that my highest plat offer was 19 plat. For the SAME plat offer, someone else showed me he was offered 1153 plat for. Overall, every person I saw was offered at least x10 of what I was, assuming it depends on region. Imagine doing same offer, u get 1 plat, someone else gets 100.
Some of these may have been for downloading the app (19p) versus downloading and completing a portion of the app (1153p).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Some of these may have been for downloading the app (19p) versus downloading and completing a portion of the app (1153p).
I downloaded and did the EXACT SAME task to get 19 plat. It was reaching to lvl 10 in a game which I did and still didnt get my plat (the mere 19 plat) while I saw others in my world getting 440-1153 for completing it (also getting to lvl 10).

EDIT: not to mention that for years there have been no offers for my region, when the offers were added it took at least 2 years before I was able to get any offers.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex