Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: AStral ray

Oh is there an item by the name of Astral Ray? Would that be the same skill name of that Lir's Reach doggy? So much for someone mentioning this is a creative and 'unique' game by a 'unique' developer. Just look at that 'more than 200 bounties added to this update' and we end up doing 3 of the same bounty out of 6 lol.

Oh is there an item by the name of Astral Ray? Would that be the same skill name of that Lir's Reach doggy? So much for someone mentioning this is a creative and 'unique' game by a 'unique' developer. Just look at that 'more than 200 bounties added to this update' and we end up doing 3 of the same bounty out of 6 lol.

It’s a fish u need for the ancient rod upgrade hehe
Royal-imp-godly

Drop rate soooo low or I’m really unlucky, past..... 50+ vortex puddles and not a single one... and I’ve 50+ auroral trout.

Increase drop rates or puddle spawns for event too? Wink wink :-)
Having the same issue with one for imperial, then godly. Hopefully I finish imperial today. Pikes were pretty low to but finally got them all. Me and a partner hit every one for 4 days and going.......the grind........at least I have the lvl 6 bear, now to get some godly anglers.

I keep getting golden carps , I think drop rate is too low, btw you can find vortex waters and rippling waters level 180 to 189 in lir's reach too .. East Northern peninsula leystone even tho map doesn't show fishing icon
- CONCORDIIA - DONN -
Caercyn ivory, Mage 232
Aka bowjob, ranger 228
Roguey balboa, rogue 190
Shift happens, druid 164
Hans0l0, rogue 154