Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harrassment/bullying?

This person definitely is not Freddy Kruger or Jason. He’s simply an ***, he was once in best clan in danu but got pissed he couldn’t roll on his alt over mains. So he fell back to the clan that accepts everyone due to desperation. In that clan he was given everything he wanted before any other warrior was allowed any drop. He has been known to sell clan drops and brag about it, but his clan was to afraid to take any steps against him. Finally their chief quit and new leadership decided they couldn’t win in a grief war so they decided to “SAY” they quit grieving ( they didn’t really). But since he would run around bragging about how grieving is only reason he plays game, his clan finally told him stop or leave. Well he left, he’s completely alone except a greedy druid from same clan that left over not getting gear over more active player. Ever since he was told to leave, he had turned on EVERYONE. Anyone leveling 140-180 are targets, no matter clan affiliation. He used to just concentrate on ascension, but now is causing people to quit the game over his actions. The higher level players can handle it, the lower level players can’t sit around wasting gold or plat on elixers just to have that *** ruin it. OTM should step up for once in their lives and worry about the in game play instead of just how much play they can sell.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

I dissagree.. competition would be of the other player was also lixing in the same area.. thats fair competition.

To bring 3 toons all 220+ to do nothing but win lock and hold all the mobs in a area.. thats bullying.
It would be dumb of whoever is doing it to let you build toons to outlock them on bosses - which is what’s I assume they’re stopping you from doing.

From a strategical perspective it’s a good move, if you were smart you’d do it to them until they agree to stop.

Honestly, clan versus clan war fare can go far. Have you not played the Shalemont storyline? All about traitors and dirty tactics including ending with Luther MacCroine the traitor being decapitated.
Said player was kicked from his home clan a way back for constantly griefing a rival clan, which in turn got that clan griefed way harder...

Said player is all but alone. Kills 5* bosses and small legacy solo and griefs people trying to level.

This has very little to do with his ability to win lock on a boss. Its about persistent annoyance.
Video record it and take pics of it and send to otm with explanation. I have people like that on lir server as well. Every time i try to farm for gold its a constant barrage of ksers. Initially i go after mobs others are not targeting but when they purposely kill one i hit first then i just kill whatever and they leave because they think they can get me to leave by targeting only mobs i try to kill. Its annoying but real problem is theres not enough areas to farm or lix.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Clan that griefs every boss they lose getting griefed on normal mobs ? Why does this happen :? ? If otm banned ppl for grief then half of ascension should be banned too

Clan that griefs every boss they lose getting griefed on normal mobs ? Why does this happen :? ? If otm banned ppl for grief then half of ascension should be banned too
Explain Prophecy being griefed by him? Biggest boss they can kill is Hrung and they don’t take part of clan war Or griefing ...he’s targeting everyone ..cept maybe for Kudos so of course y’all don’t care what happenens to the rest of the server.

And we haven’t griefed in months ...one of your lovely clanmates has been griefing proteus on more than one occasion. And it’s not even about losing ..he randomly shows up half way into raids and kills tanked guardians and makes them respawn on melee lol
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

In months? Like 2 hours ago smeag was using longshot on prot, then next bunch of ur clannies standing in lifesteal. I know that not everyone is griefs but you guys aren't innocent either.
Prophecy is griefed because he believes that You moved your alts there to avoid being ksed.

In months? Like 2 hours ago smeag was using longshot on prot, then next bunch of ur clannies standing in lifesteal. I know that not everyone is griefs but you guys aren't innocent either.
Prophecy is griefed because he believes that You moved your alts there to avoid being ksed.
Clan war and raid competition isn’t the same imo. It’s not like any of Asc is here crying over being griefed on raid bosses, which he does as well. This is solely about harressmet and targeting people when there’s no competitive angle involved. All my toons are already leveled so he’s not affecting my game play, but I feel sorry for new players on the server dealing with it.

As far as Prophecy, they are now a competitive clan and I have asked my clan to remove any Alts from Prophecy.....and I wasn’t at last two Necro and Proteus but when I’m online I do tell clan not to grief. Not saying I haven’t involved myself in grief in the past but outside of Rich, the server has been peaceful for the most part and I only retaliate when kudos are doing it heavy as well and one person at proteus killing tanked adds isn’t worth getting salty to the point of declaring war. The server bully leaving kudos was the best thing that ever happened for kudos and has helped keep clan war to a minimum ..not sure why only kudos players are here defending him when he kept y’all held back for so long.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu