Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stargem set

Hi guys, was just curious as to what might be the best combo of stargem pieces for a rogue currently lvl 181 (will also share set with my ranger and probably warrior eventually, but atm rogue is my priority)
Currently i have the stargem amulet of the stormcaller (lvl 150, 120 cold dmg, 200 strength, 200 attack, 40 e regen and 60 hp regen)
And was borrowing the vitality bracelet and 50 cold dmg ring for a set (bonus 20 to both regens)
I have recently returned these to find out how much weaker i am without them and so have made quite an easy decision to buy back the set, however after looking at all of the types of bracelets and rings i am not 100% sure as to what would be the best combo

Bracelet:
Used to have the vitality version (lvl 150, 100 vitality, 500 hp, +300 to 3 evasions, 30 hp regen)

Should i get the same bracelet which adds aprox. 1.5k more hp or look at getting thr dexterity version (lvl 150, 100 dex, 500 energy, +300 to 3 evasions, 30 e regen)
To make up for this bracelet not adding to hp i could rebirth and take 100 points from dex and add to vit
My biggest preference in this dexterity bracelet is the energy regen, although i know end game characters use sigils, i still quite prefer this in combat regen

Ring:
Used to have the 50 cold dmg ring (lvl 150, 50 cold dmg, 200 attack, 15 e regen, 25 hp regen)

The alternative which i looked at was an evasions ring (lvl 150, +500 to 5 evasions, 25 e regen, 15 hp regan)
The way i see it is that 50 cold dmg is not a hell of a lot and when looking at the extra 10 e regen, this may allow how often i can cast skills to make up for the slightly reduced autos, this combined with how many evasions are added, may easily be the difference between dying or not, when a boss uses some of their most OP aoe skills

If you want to look at the stargem items here is a link
http://www.celticheroes.net/itemdb/list.php?spec=Ansgar

Plz get back to me with your thoughts as to which option you think would suit best

Thanks
5harp

Re: Stargem set

Hi guys, was just curious as to what might be the best combo of stargem pieces for a rogue currently lvl 181 (will also share set with my ranger and probably warrior eventually, but atm rogue is my priority)
Currently i have the stargem amulet of the stormcaller (lvl 150, 120 cold dmg, 200 strength, 200 attack, 40 e regen and 60 hp regen)
And was borrowing the vitality bracelet and 50 cold dmg ring for a set (bonus 20 to both regens)
I have recently returned these to find out how much weaker i am without them and so have made quite an easy decision to buy back the set, however after looking at all of the types of bracelets and rings i am not 100% sure as to what would be the best combo

Bracelet:
Used to have the vitality version (lvl 150, 100 vitality, 500 hp, +300 to 3 evasions, 30 hp regen)

Should i get the same bracelet which adds aprox. 1.5k more hp or look at getting thr dexterity version (lvl 150, 100 dex, 500 energy, +300 to 3 evasions, 30 e regen)
To make up for this bracelet not adding to hp i could rebirth and take 100 points from dex and add to vit
My biggest preference in this dexterity bracelet is the energy regen, although i know end game characters use sigils, i still quite prefer this in combat regen

Ring:
Used to have the 50 cold dmg ring (lvl 150, 50 cold dmg, 200 attack, 15 e regen, 25 hp regen)

The alternative which i looked at was an evasions ring (lvl 150, +500 to 5 evasions, 25 e regen, 15 hp regan)
The way i see it is that 50 cold dmg is not a hell of a lot and when looking at the extra 10 e regen, this may allow how often i can cast skills to make up for the slightly reduced autos, this combined with how many evasions are added, may easily be the difference between dying or not, when a boss uses some of their most OP aoe skills

If you want to look at the stargem items here is a link
http://www.celticheroes.net/itemdb/list.php?spec=Ansgar

Plz get back to me with your thoughts as to which option you think would suit best

Thanks
5harp
Use stargem ammy, wtldshine dex and str braces, then just use damage rings or lux stat rings. (The braces and ammy can be used at endgame then)
Hi

Re: Stargem set

Str ammy, dex brace and damage attack ring
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple