Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Banned account.

A friend of my has a banned account. Yes he messed up but he has since apologized to the person he messed with and they are actually friends now. He has sent in multiple emails to appeals and has messaged muldar and a few other admins on this site. He has yet to hear a reply. I was wondering why has nothing been done. Not even a reply.
Just wondering why support won’t even reply to his stuff. And this has been over a month now. Not trying to hate on otm but a month of waiting with no reply is insane.

Re: Banned account.

I was wrongfully banned once. I pmed Morgana and my issue was sorted within a few hours. She's your best bet. Hope this helps.
Morgana hasn’t logged for 6 months on the forums :(

I come back after 2 years to see she hasn’t logged since March... then randomly she comes back as I go to mention that... WB Morgan’s :o and sorry for misinfo ._.
Last edited by P1R4HN4 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Banned account.

I was wrongfully banned once. I pmed Morgana and my issue was sorted within a few hours. She's your best bet. Hope this helps.
Morgana hasn’t logged for 6 months on the forums :(

I come back after 2 years to see she hasn’t logged since March... then randomly she comes back as I go to mention that... WB Morgan’s :o and sorry for misinfo ._.
Haha yea she's back, I saw she had returned when I got banned so I pmed a few members of the team and she replied and helped :)