Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trouble with login

Good morning Muldar, I also have the issue. When I try to login, it says "Account name is conflicted, Change required." My character name was xXpainXx, because I was young, the world was Mabon and I believe I was level 84. I had the Warden Quest Set, I had bought plat on the account as well. If this is not enough information, please email "bruhfrog333@gmail.com" Thank you for yor consideration.

Good morning Muldar, I also have the issue. When I try to login, it says "Account name is conflicted, Change required." My character name was xXpainXx, because I was young, the world was Mabon and I believe I was level 84. I had the Warden Quest Set, I had bought plat on the account as well. If this is not enough information, please email "bruhfrog333@gmail.com" Thank you for yor consideration.
Deconflicted and username updated :)

USERNAMEios and USERNAMEandroid should let you sign in now, any issues let me know.

Hello freezerburn, is the username like the old username with ios or android at the end? I am confused by the example Muldar has provided.
I am not a developer, guide, or any authority on the forums, but I see similar issues posted all the time. Look over some of the posts by people that have similar problems to you, and if you can't figure it out from there, PM Muldar personally, use the actual username there, and ask him to help resolve the issue. Hope this helped!
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hi! I have a problem. When I sign in, it still shows to me window "creation of the character" as if I came as a guest. I'd like to continue playing with the character I've made before.

name of the character: Don Juan
ranger
~25 lvl

Hi! I have a problem. When I sign in, it still shows to me window "creation of the character" as if I came as a guest. I'd like to continue playing with the character I've made before.

name of the character: Don Juan
ranger
~25 lvl
Hey Txt,

You are most likely signed into a different world server.

Sign into your account and proceed through character creation, then tap the globe icon found on the left before entering play.

This will allow you to change worlds to that which you previously made characters on :)