Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Conflicted account

Hey I've just tried accessing my old account and it's said its conflicted and I really want to get that account back and start playing again just like I used to with my mates I hardly remember anything about my account other than I had a rouge and it was around lvl 80 and I had all these xp potions and I had spent a lot of plat on that acc

Re: Conflicted account

Hey I've just tried accessing my old account and it's said its conflicted and I really want to get that account back and start playing again just like I used to with my mates I hardly remember anything about my account other than I had a rouge and it was around lvl 80 and I had all these xp potions and I had spent a lot of plat on that acc
Hey Jusiahproncipe,

Can you provide me with your character name and world?

I can then deconflict your account for you.

Cheers

Hey thanks that would be great but unfortunately I can't remember the name of my character and what world it was in because it's such an old account is there a way I can check what my characters name was because all I can remember is the username and pass because I had it written down

Hey thanks that would be great but unfortunately I can't remember the name of my character and what world it was in because it's such an old account is there a way I can check what my characters name was because all I can remember is the username and pass because I had it written down
If you post in this thread 3 more times and PM me your username I can handle it for you :)
My account is conflicted as well, Muldar, would you be able to unconflict my account? Username is [REMOVED]. My ingame name is MrCarter, in world Arawn.
Deconflicted and username updated (YOURUSERNAMEios and YOURUSERNAMEandroid should allow you to sign in)