Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: Double Platinum - Coming Soon!

FireBreath wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
SPLEND1D wrote:I hope chest prices will drop at least now

Dont count on it lol. Although i think they are startimg to lvl off in price. I just dont see them going down for the new chests at least. Lots still want dragons as pets so they will keep buying. I honestly think they will go up slightly when double plat hits.

Belenus avg chest price rn is 50k ea.. it better drop.

in Fingal it is 40-60k depends on greed
SPLEND1D

FireBreath wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
SPLEND1D wrote:I hope chest prices will drop at least now

Dont count on it lol. Although i think they are startimg to lvl off in price. I just dont see them going down for the new chests at least. Lots still want dragons as pets so they will keep buying. I honestly think they will go up slightly when double plat hits.

Its like 35-40k for new chests on lir or more if u buy off auction.

Mdunc1982 wrote:
FireBreath wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:

Its like 35-40k for new chests on lir or more if u buy off auction.

Auction in bele is 60-75k ....... lucky.

TBH if I were you guys and I'm buying 100 dollars worth of plat I suggest you buy chests and open them all because it drops losts of recourses and a ton of lix which will start acumilating and then you sell I suggest yall buy aeon chests as it drops fash and lots of lixes but y'all can go half and half and buy aeon and fire breath for those who want the dragon. This acually has been working very well for me in lir hope it works out for you too ;)
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)