Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harrassment/bullying?

otm has addressed this topic before. if someone is lixing in the same area as you whether it’s training abilities or training your level or even just farming gold or items. everything is fair game when someone is lixed according to otm. so if someone is lixing in the level 200 doby pit while there is somebody else in there just killing the mobs you can take screen shots of them attacking your mobs that you specifically locked and get them banned. it has happened before on morrigan so if this isn’t valid anymore then there goes the game
Clearly this person isn't lixing or training abilties. He's ksing people for the fun of it-- locking mobs and just hold it, making the "lixer" have to kill the mobs for it to reset and spawn. clearly, I think most people have the common sense not to start a lix when someone else is lixing in a spot, unless something is wrong. This topic addresses the fact that this "person" locks the entire room of mobs to prevent people from leveling and etc. I know it was addressed multiple times, but the fact that this issue seems to be low priority is ridiculous.

Unless the majority of people complain about something nothing will ever be done. Look st support. Anyone who has ever had to submit a ticket for any reason, has waited weeks or months or hell even years to hear a reply. To me, it’s because as long as it doesn’t effect otms plat sales, then it doesn’t matter.

I'm honestly kind of sick of younger players and man children with credit apples constantly bullying veteran players just because they are capable of affording better things with real money. Well, good for you and you are lucky you are able to afford all that, but there is no need to go around stepping on everyone and starting random fights like "Oh you're a noob cuz you have a silver dagger" or "well, your advice sucks because fashion sets costs 3million" (which NO ONE WOULD BUY lol).
We honestly don't care that you cam afford better things. If we talk to you on negotiating prices, then we are trying to help you out, don't lash out because we're poor and want to help your greedy self out. One, poverty shouldn't be made fun of. Second, there needs to be an age restriction. Three, there should be policies enforced within the games that prevent harrassment.

Please, in good faith, be respectful to your community.

And to you, devs. Please manage these things on time? Lately you've been very careless with developing this game. Money is good and all, but you've still gotta put an effort into this game. Also__You've been getting lazy with Sanford's animation (it's not there anymore), and your text editing has been sloppy lately as well. Put some darn effort.

Low level player like lvl 150 to lvl 160 can’t compete with end game player for fighting leveling when lixing. Even you low lvl player can lock the mob, but the end game player can kill the mob in his second strike. So the low level player gets no xp at all. So if you are lixing, and the said end game player is ks your mob, the low lvl player cannot do anything but wastes the 15 mins lix.

this player also ks's lower levels in carrow regardless of clan and spends hours a day doing nothing else but stopping player progression. At 150-160 you don't have much of a choice, you basically have to level at boggans and i wouldn't be suprised if players around that level have quit because they cannot progress, clears caves and mobs so you have nothing to kill or level off of, been reported many times but never got a response.

He has been harassing clan prophecy too. Our players can’t level in carrow and some are talking about quitting game altogether. He will literally stalk you around and kill any mobs you are trying to do.

I was being ksed once while lixing and I just logged out.
He waits. He will literally park one of his many toons in a spot and go and follow around someone else on his other toons. He’s been known to camp a spot for hours to keep a person from lixing.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

This mysterious player you all keep talking about sounds like some character out of a scary movie. Is it Freddy Krouger, Jason Vorhese, Chucky, etc... lol. This player seems legendary in his reign of terror.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

I was being ksed once while lixing and I just logged out.
He waits. He will literally park one of his many toons in a spot and go and follow around someone else on his other toons. He’s been known to camp a spot for hours to keep a person from lixing.
I'm kind of jealous of all the free time he has
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue