Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM, a one game studio forever?

As far as I'm aware since 2011 OTM has focused solely on CH. Are there any plans for additional games by OTM or is CH going to be the one and only game? I'd love to hear about any possible upcoming new games by OTM. Or even any spinoff ideas in the CH franchise.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Re: OTM, a one game studio forever?

The main issue with OTM branching off and making a new game, is that then they would have a lot more work...I mean, they are already all kept busy keeping CH afloat, having them go on to make a new game would probably mean stopping all future updates and changes to CH. I for one don't want that, because OTM is finally hitting their groove, and releasing fun and useful content.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The main issue with OTM branching off and making a new game, is that then they would have a lot more work...I mean, they are already all kept busy keeping CH afloat, having them go on to make a new game would probably mean stopping all future updates and changes to CH. I for one don't want that, because OTM is finally hitting their groove, and releasing fun and useful content.
At this stage CH is already made, it doesnt take an entire studio to make sure the servers are turned on. We got fishing and cooking, whats next laundry? These little updates could continue along with looking to the future of their studio and working on the next great game. Major updates to CH such as new zones would not be as frequent, but also doesnt mean they would stop either. But who knows, perhaps OTM is content with being a one game wonder and will ride this one pony until it dies. I just think diversifying would ensure the long term survival of the company.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

At this stage CH is already made, it doesnt take an entire studio to make sure the servers are turned on. We got fishing and cooking, whats next laundry? These little updates could continue along with looking to the future of their studio and working on the next great game. Major updates to CH such as new zones would not be as frequent, but also doesnt mean they would stop either. But who knows, perhaps OTM is content with being a one game wonder and will ride this one pony until it dies. I just think diversifying would ensure the long term survival of the company.
I mean your not wrong. And i would love to see another title by otm. Plus it would bring in more revenue for otm.

I've been trying to pitch "Celtic Heroes: A Netflix Original" for months now but no one is biting, I've got my kilt set out and everything...
...We got fishing and cooking, whats next laundry?
This made me so happy. :D

and for OP, if they were to make another game, they would probably hire/delegate a satellite studio (right, Tadaaah? ;)) to handle the new release/its issues.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com