Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cant play my main.

I am still having difficulty logging into my main account, since the fashion update. Any ideas what I can do? I'd appreciate the help please. Thank you.
Hey Sam,

Probably just a username conflict, were you previously logging in with ^ios or ^android?

If so please provide me with your character name and I can resolve the issue tomorrow morning for you.

If not, please email me at Muldar@onethumbmobile.com with your account information and I can assist.

Thanks

I am still having difficulty logging into my main account, since the fashion update. Any ideas what I can do? I'd appreciate the help please. Thank you.
Hey Sam,

Probably just a username conflict, were you previously logging in with ^ios or ^android?

If so please provide me with your character name and I can resolve the issue tomorrow morning for you.

If not, please email me at Muldar@onethumbmobile.com with your account information and I can assist.

Thanks
Scam alert! OTM will never ask you for your account information!

Kidding. ;)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Hey Sam,

Thanks
Scam alert! OTM will never ask you for your account information!

Kidding. ;)
unfathomable you got me scared
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

My main character name is SweetSam. I also cant log into my ranger, named Sam Lilly. Same problem.
Both are now deconflicted and ^android tag removed.

Should be able to sign in normally now but any issues let me know :)