Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harrassment/bullying?

Why would expect OTM to do anything about this? It ensures people need to buy more lixs and hence is good for the ongoing upkeep of the game. The fact that players leave just means a new crop will come thro and contribute to the cycle.

Why would expect OTM to do anything about this? It ensures people need to buy more lixs and hence is good for the ongoing upkeep of the game. The fact that players leave just means a new crop will come thro and contribute to the cycle.
I wonder what its like being this dumb

I highly doubt that many more "new crops" are on the way. This is an aging niche game and holding onto existing players is the priority. Allowing rampant griefers is piss poor game management. At this stage in the games life cycle loosing any more active players directly hurts the companies bottom line.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

I highly doubt that many more "new crops" are on the way. This is an aging niche game and holding onto existing players is the priority. Allowing rampant griefers is piss poor game management. At this stage in the games life cycle loosing any more active players directly hurts the companies bottom line.
Additionally, no new player would join the game knowing that they would be actively put down by players with more experience and resources than they have, simply because they want to level.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Additionally, no new player would join the game knowing that they would be actively put down by players with more experience and resources than they have, simply because they want to level.
Not every world has this whiny drama either

Kicking this thread up again.. richback is striking again.. perhaps a otm staff would like to login and pop a lix in carrow right now and see just how special this is for themselves??
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Kicking this thread up again.. richback is striking again.. perhaps a otm staff would like to login and pop a lix in carrow right now and see just how special this is for themselves??
Are you or anyone in your clan able to make a video of their behavior?
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Pretty sure somebody just did. Il login and record, im sure he’ll be with me rather soon
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Clearly a victim here and heard many complaints from other clans as well. I knew a few friends in game that were around 130-150 that I used to power level them. Richback clearly thought it was my alt and been ksing him after he found out I was power leveling that toon. So guess what? He quit the game because of this person, never once saw him logging anymore. No new players will want to continue with this game if there are toxic people who camp leveling spots just to stop player progression. That goes with toons that have similar names to Ascension members who have no affiliation with Ascension, thinking those "toons" are Ascension Alts. The game won't get any better, but maybe OTM should try first-hand experience if they want evidence.

otm has addressed this topic before. if someone is lixing in the same area as you whether it’s training abilities or training your level or even just farming gold or items. everything is fair game when someone is lixed according to otm. so if someone is lixing in the level 200 doby pit while there is somebody else in there just killing the mobs you can take screen shots of them attacking your mobs that you specifically locked and get them banned. it has happened before on morrigan so if this isn’t valid anymore then there goes the game
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius