Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

warrior end game stat and weapon!

so since rouge is more there r tons of threads for end game stats and gears for it but i find lower threads for end game warrior...so for this if ur willing then i request to show ur stat for warrior and gears including why u use it...mine is lvl 190 7k hp 2.5k damage..skills max shatter pumpel rupture frenzy and rest on defensive formation...using hammer and axe off hand gives good damge with hammer build..hope u guys screenshot or post it :)..there r some old post but meh lots of changes from past to now !

Re: warrior end game stat and weapon!

alright about 100 view no one care to post a reply..where is ch community?or it works only when they want dragon pets or something from otm for free?
Firstly, you should post asking for warrior stats in the warrior forum for better results. Secondly nobody wants to discuss after a toxic comment like that O.o
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

alright about 100 view no one care to post a reply..where is ch community?or it works only when they want dragon pets or something from otm for free?
Firstly, you should post asking for warrior stats in the warrior forum for better results. Secondly nobody wants to discuss after a toxic comment like that O.o
if anyone wants to take it as a offence then feel free to do so...or should i have to add plz on my title cause i wont since i never see ppl say plz to otm when they request something..they just blame or flame..admit it....i do will thank u for ur suggestion

This is up there as one of the dumbest things I’ve read on the forums.

^ there’s your reply
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

^ there’s your reply
and your dumb enough to reply the post u find dumb?lmfao how ppl got attracted by my comment then the main topic...ok MR SMART guy i see u played a long time in ch and has good activity in forums but do understand this idfc whoever u are here and there so make this ur first and last reply in any of my post and i shall do the same or find a way to block me

^ just for u special reply :*

^ there’s your reply
and your dumb enough to reply the post u find dumb?lmfao how ppl got attracted by my comment then the main topic...ok MR SMART guy i see u played a long time in ch and has good activity in forums but do understand this idfc whoever u are here and there so make this ur first and last reply in any of my post and i shall do the same or find a way to block me

^ just for u special reply :*
U ppl r so dum i im rely smart i hop u guys take ofence to my pos cuz im good warri and comminity of ch is not good warior this last reply ur post blok me im good warri mr smart are u dum ?! ....im good warior