Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harrassment/bullying?

Seems to be a bit of a gray area in many respects.
The first question is are they targeting specific individuals or are they being c0ckwombles to everyone?
Another issue is that in theory, due to locking mechanisms, they shouldn't be able to out lock you, if they are so much higher than both the mobs and the players. Yes, in the time it's taken you to kill one or 2 mobs they could wipe out most of the surrounding mobs, but one on one you should get the lock and the other mobs they have killed should respawn quick enough.
If their behavior can be shown to be against certain players, a bullying case could be made. Otherwise it is more a case of general antisocial behavior, which would probably be harder to justify very severe action against. It might, very unfortunately, be a case of trying to work around their obviously a-hole behavior and hope they soon get bored of their 'I'm a totally inadequate in everything in life and a complete failure' syndrome and find another outlet to vent the massive inadequacies.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

The more you complain about these type of people or show weakness to them and the more they enjoy it.

Block them.

Ostracize them from everything on your server, your clan will support you with this.

Sometimes these people get bored and move on if they're ignored from everybody, this game is pretty much pointless to play without the social element to it. That is why this community is pretty decent, most of the scum end up quitting because they cannot boss end game, join groups, get gear, or socialize.

On rare occasions they'll stick around because of the emotional attachment to the game or because of poor efforts to remove them from in-game society.
Wattzon of Sulis

They are just a c0ckwomble. It's not a case of out locking as much as just bring 2 dps mages and a rogue and killing all things In The room. The said player is in a clan of his own however the occurrence started from him being griefed then griefing back of which he now takes to far and just hassles anyone and everyone. He's ksed me cos a clan he don't like walked into a room I lixxed in and he thought they were trying to join my lix. But you can't hav everything sometimes there's gonna be anus's in the game.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

well what I've seen happen is bringing a warrior in to AoE get aggro on all mobs, then lock what ones are available, but not kill them. When a new one spawns, get the lock on that one and not kill it. It makes the other player have to kill these mobs and waste their lix because they won't get xp for the mob. It's a *** move for sure,
If we can determine a pattern and have sufficient evidence that a players targeting and harassing an individual we can investigate and take action.
What would be the best way to establish a pattern? How could this be documented, since there would most likely be nothing in the chat log for OTM support to look at?

I've seen this type of griefing before and it ruins the gameplay for everyone involved. Not to mention that the lix the griefer is ruining is bought with real life money, so in my opinion it's akin to stealing.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

hes part of a clan that enjoys monopolising mobs. your part of a clan that monopolising bosses.

So your both to blame on that mentality. (Let's be real here)
Or easier both of you can point the finger at OTM operating a monopoly gameplay style.

Playing devils advocate here.. perhaps its not bullying or trying to deny someone from levelling. Maybe they are simply farming. Keeping a toon or two in a room and keeping it locked down is a fairly standard farming technique.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

He’s been doing it for years. It started back when Snorri could be dragged through the wall and reset and clan war at 180 ...then Tower hit and the clan wars and grief wars continued and it turned into not just clan wars, but individuals being griefed while on lix. People complained to OTM constantly about it and nothing was ever done. Within the last year or so though, the clan war griefing died down a bit and people in the rival clan got fed up with how extreme his griefing of others is ...he ended up forming his own clan because his enjoyment of griefing people out weighed his clan loyalty. This person multi logs 3-4 toons in order to grief people on lix and and no it’s NOT farming when the person drags mobs on top of others so they can’t use AOE skills. When I was still leveling my rogue he’d use one toon to tank and lock 2-3 mobs and use his other warrior to drag other mobs with AOE on top of me to wipe. Since he has multiple toons, he will often leave one parked at level spots and camp the spots to stop people from progressing. We stopped complaining to OTM though because they can’t/won’t do anything, so majority of us started leveling Alts under different clan banners or clanless to avoid his griefing.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

On the other hand, Rosmerta is nice this time of year. Take a vacation! Come visit sunny Rosmerta!
Florida1.jpg
Florida may be called the sunshine state, but a better name would be "The sunshine, wait what? It was sunny 5 seconds ago. where the fudge did this thunderstorm come from. What why is it flooding. Bah leme dig out my umbrella. *digs out umbrella* Wait what, where did the rain go. How is it sunny again"
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

On the other hand, Rosmerta is nice this time of year. Take a vacation! Come visit sunny Rosmerta!
Florida1.jpg
Florida may be called the sunshine state, but a better name would be "The sunshine, wait what? It was sunny 5 seconds ago. where the fudge did this thunderstorm come from. What why is it flooding. Bah leme dig out my umbrella. *digs out umbrella* Wait what, where did the rain go. How is it sunny again"

Florida: The Temperamental State.

It's even worse now, in the winter. Today, it's a lovely 60 degrees, tomorrow, it's back up to 90 and humid.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!