Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Old Account Help/Recovery

I play on Rhiannon and have a lvl 200 main account that i play on but i also have an old account that I used to play on ( last time was prolly 6 months ago) but i forgot the username and password to the account and im not sure if i ever linked the account to an email and I was wondering if there was anyway to be able to get back into it. If it helps one of the toons on the account is named Beginning and is a lvl 51 Druid. I can try and tell you what items i had on it to prove that it is my account. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Endless

Re: Old Account Help/Recovery

I play on Rhiannon and have a lvl 200 main account that i play on but i also have an old account that I used to play on ( last time was prolly 6 months ago) but i forgot the username and password to the account and im not sure if i ever linked the account to an email and I was wondering if there was anyway to be able to get back into it. If it helps one of the toons on the account is named Beginning and is a lvl 51 Druid. I can try and tell you what items i had on it to prove that it is my account. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Endless
Hey Endless, not a problem :)

Please contact support@onethumbmobile.com with the following details and we can assist you with account recovery.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Thanks