Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chicken heals

Anyone with a level 6 one yet or that's run numbers to see what its heal is/will be?

Re: Chicken heals

There are multiple forum posts/threads that show how pets (all pets) work. Please check those. Also be more specific when you say lvl 6... lvl 6 brown/gold, big difference.
Durkijatik-Arawn 120

Nichol-Crom 148

There are multiple forum posts/threads that show how pets (all pets) work. Please check those. Also be more specific when you say lvl 6... lvl 6 brown/gold, big difference.
:lol: ...

His/her post is a legitimate inquiry. Nowhere does he/she ask "how does the pet work?" I'm curious as well as to the same question... Chicken is supposed to be a hybrid between bunny and wolf/spider so curious as to how much of a heal it delivers.

He/she also probably wants to know the heal for all the tiers if possible for comparison purposes.
Anyone with a level 6 one yet or that's run numbers to see what its heal is/will be?
From what I have heard the heal is around 300 per tic with max ability for top tier but this is just what I have heard, not 100% positive on actual numbers.
Curious as to what the actual heal is myself
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Those other charts won't tell much in regards to the chicken since its unique to itself. And ya, I'm curious on all tiers at level 6 to see if the extra tokens are worth it.

I have a level 4 brown chicken that's doing 78 per tick with 225 ability or so.

I can see the chicken being used in certain scenarios so was hoping someone's already done the footwork to see how beneficial they are tier to tier in regards to heal potential.

The chicken is trash as a pet tbh. Dex/attack increase already comes from spider, along with an OP skill. Also, if you want heals, use bunny. Better heals, focus boost, and resist boost. Chicken pet is basically a hybrid, healing about the same as bunny and adding attack/dex like spider, but is worse than both.

The chicken is trash as a pet tbh. Dex/attack increase already comes from spider, along with an OP skill. Also, if you want heals, use bunny. Better heals, focus boost, and resist boost. Chicken pet is basically a hybrid, healing about the same as bunny and adding attack/dex like spider, but is worse than both.
Appreciate the opinion, and am inclined to agree, but I'd like to see definitive side-by-side comparisons for each tier/level (preferably before I get too committed to either :D).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Appreciate the opinion, and am inclined to agree, but I'd like to see definitive side-by-side comparisons for each tier/level (preferably before I get too committed to either :D).
Stats on spider and chicken are the same (level, tier, etc.). Chicken heals higher (by a small factor), because it doesn't restore energy like Rabbit does (respective to their level and tier and ability)

As for a strictly dps pet, chicken doesn't compare to spider due to not having an offensive skill. However, the attack/dex/heal can come in handy for certain situations.

With the advent of food, I can solo tank gele adds with no Druid, a chicken would also provide heals, and the dex would add 240-360 defense to make soloing them easier (great for worlds that can't afford to have a druid on adds duty). If someone was using a neural shield sword, the attack would also benefit to hit more, and land procs, if they wanted to go that route.

It's also a decent pet for soloing bosses or doing bounties among other scenarios.

A ranger using it to power through proteus wards to not have to stop autos do to damage.

Now, will someone invest in multiple pets for various situations, I dunno, but I can see my own personal benefits from a chicken instead of always using restos/lixes vs other pets. I have a boar on my tank, but can see myself using chicken in situations as well, so long as the heal aspect was worth it.