Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to access account: Already talked to in game support

Dear staff or Muldar,
I have contacted in game support to restore to me one of my old accounts named PizzaPie on Herne. This was my druid that helped me out and I received responses from staff, but have not gotten my account back. They asked for evidence which I gave over a week ago and have not heard any more replies back. If you could help in any way that would be great. I have also in the past, if it helps, used the character whhite to reclaim pizzapie about a year and a half ago which I said in the in game support option.

Re: Unable to access account: Already talked to in game support

Dear staff or Muldar,
I have contacted in game support to restore to me one of my old accounts named PizzaPie on Herne. This was my druid that helped me out and I received responses from staff, but have not gotten my account back. They asked for evidence which I gave over a week ago and have not heard any more replies back. If you could help in any way that would be great. I have also in the past, if it helps, used the character whhite to reclaim pizzapie about a year and a half ago which I said in the in game support option.
Can take up to 2 weeks to receive a response, it sucks but sometimes it just is what it is...
good luck on getting your account back!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Dear staff or Muldar,
Looks as if they sent you the details to the account on the 13th?

Need me to resend it?

I still have not found any messages with my password. Where is the password being sent to? I do not see any notifications in game on whhite, or on my spam or regular email. If you haven't sent it to here, would you be able to send it to my email that is set up with this forum site? That would be great if it is possible. Thank you so much for all the work you do.
Sincerely,
Whhite
The details are being sent in game using the pop up notification box, the Support Team appear to have resent the notification yesterday.

This will be displayed when you login to Whhite.

I have logged into whhite the past two days and played on him for a while. The notification never popped up. Was it sent to the warrior Whhite on Herne that was level 221? Or could it have been someone whose name was similar to mine?
221, Herne. Think it has been sent several times now.

I've resent it once more, if it does not come through you may have to request it via email.