Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stop x-ferring with random people

Guys x-fer with someone that is well known or you know becasue most x-fer people are scammers. I keep reading about people who keep getting scammed. If anyone can make a list of good and bad people to x-fer with. Also celtic heros wont add x-fer because everyone would just go to a few servers. Dont get scammed :lol:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Stop x-ferring with random people

I love how stubborn humans are. They are told: “don’t do this, it’s not safe”. Then they do it, and when it comes back to bite them in the rear, they go and complain that “oh this and that person scammed me for millions and millions of gold, OTM do something about it or I will rage quit and never buy platinum again!”

Silly people. As I always say, 99% of the time scamming is your own fault, either by not paying attention, or being too trusting.

Be careful, and smart.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I love how stubborn humans are. They are told: “don’t do this, it’s not safe”. Then they do it, and when it comes back to bite them in the rear, they go and complain that “oh this and that person scammed me for millions and millions of gold, OTM do something about it or I will rage quit and never buy platinum again!”

Silly people. As I always say, 99% of the time scamming is your own fault, either by not paying attention, or being too trusting.

Be careful, and smart.
Players of CH have a great edumaction. Just ask Aileron or Zyz
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Be careful, and smart.
Players of CH have a great edumaction. Just ask Aileron or Zyz
Awwww that's so nice of you to think about me :) . I kinda wish I had persued a different graduate degree and studied abroad during my undergrad degree for the experience. Although if I could do it all over again, I'd prob have joined the military and could have retired 2 years ago.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue