Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Urgent Issue with Fyber, please don’t ignore. I am owed platinum

Fyber needs to be contacted directly by you guys after my experience with them. So as advised by Muldar (great guy) I contacted Fyber support asking them to reward me for the paid offer that I completed. They sent me an email back with instructions on providing proof and I completed the steps succesfully. They then sent me an email stating that I would be rewarded for completing the offer within the next few hours - this was 4 days ago!

I politely asked them numerous times to let me know what is happening and they took so long to email me back stating this:

“Thank you for your message.

According to our database, the credits have been rewarded:

Title: kwiff - Supercharged Sports Betting
Reward: 762 Platinum
CONFIRMED ON 2017-11-09 09:57
Fyber ID: 2059813836
Publisher ID: 2a7ca15cb668b8507136f7ef267cc6c8

If you are still missing your credits, please contact directly the support of the app you are currently using.

Since the app is not developed by us, we are unable to access your account to help your further.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,

Christian
Fyber Support Team”

Even though you said that we must contact them directly I think it is only fair now, after my many attempts, for you to step in on my behalf as I completed THEIR offer through CH recommendations and have not be rewarded.

How are we supposed to trust your partners when things like this are happening? I have no problem with sending all necessary proof to you guys so you can reward me the platinum directly.

In fact this would be a better option as the proof is there from their emails, screenshots etc that I completed the paid offer. So nobody is actually losing out at this moment EXCEPT ME!

Please don’t ignore this, and if anybody else has a similar issue to mine then please help them as this is getting out of hand now. This isn’t the first time this has happened with Fyber.

I should be rewarded my platinum - bottom line.

Re: Urgent Issue with Fyber, please don’t ignore. I am owed platinum

How long will I have to wait?
Give them time. They are a small team and they have many other people to respond to. They will reach you soon enough; if you feel it is too slow I'd recommend sending a PM over to Muldar or Esquilax, both are very sweet and helpful.

Oh happy day~
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Give them time. They are a small team and they have many other people to respond to. They will reach you soon enough; if you feel it is too slow I'd recommend sending a PM over to Muldar or Esquilax, both are very sweet and helpful.

Oh happy day~

Sorry this was sorted a while ago, I should delete this. Yeah you’re right Muldar is great I always message him regarding issues, it was an awkward day when I posted this and the “support” from Fyber was pathetic. It’s a good job Muldar helped me out lol

Oh happy day~

Sorry this was sorted a while ago, I should delete this. Yeah you’re right Muldar is great I always message him regarding issues, it was an awkward day when I posted this and the “support” from Fyber was pathetic. It’s a good job Muldar helped me out lol
Many thanks dude

Oh happy day~

Many thanks dude

Got another issue with Fyber Muldar can you contact otm please I’ve sent them multiple messages days ago and haven’t heard anything back

Many thanks dude

Got another issue with Fyber Muldar can you contact otm please I’ve sent them multiple messages days ago and haven’t heard anything back
Muldar is OTM tho :o

Well, he's their face, but he works there xD he doesn't need to contact the company :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at