Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Catch me up

Been MIA from game for the past month cuz of RL stoof, who wants to catch me up on all the Arawn drama I have missed!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Catch me up

BOB! BOB! BOB! The most important news that you will hear, after 2 1/2 years of searching i finally got some purple hunter boots 0.0 AND THEY SPOOOOOKIEEE <3
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Im on balor and ive heard
A) Units and colors are a-holes
B) Resurgence is dying
C) Ds is becoming main clan
uh... res still kills gele day of spawn and prot on spawn... We no longer have competition on mordy. We also won lock for almost every hrung during the mass reset spam of 2017, so even on the one "EG" boss we have competition we still win, so I would recheck your news outlet :lol:
Res did kick some people recently who thought they were "irreplaceable," but resurgence is bigger than one or two people... its a whole group of people dedicated to each other and being the best we can be combined.
Bob The God

uh... res still kills gele day of spawn and prot on spawn... We no longer have competition on mordy. We also won lock for almost every hrung during the mass reset spam of 2017, so even on the one "EG" boss we have competition we still win, so I would recheck your news outlet :lol:
how many times has gele died since the cooking update was released. Just cause i have heard it actually doesnt die the day of spawn. Quite the opposite really
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

how many times has gele died since the cooking update was released. Just cause i have heard it actually doesnt die the day of spawn. Quite the opposite really
Been dieing day of spawn all but once (that once was due to lag ._. when otm was still figuring out what was going on. you kill gele with 30+ seconds of skill lag...)
Bob The God