Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The State of Sulis

retribution
noun
punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.

I’m sure everyone knows what is being referred to.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: The State of Sulis

Impersonation
Noun
An act of pretending to be another person for the purpose of fraud.

Also a way to define crime is invasion of privacy with costant harrasment to a minor from two adults.

I’m sure everyone knows what is being refferd to.

Sooner or later jail time will come to at least one of you. I implore reason and about all, please “get a life.” Go outside meet real people, make real friends, its not too late.

It’s not an invasion of privacy, or illegal, it’s called one party consent genius, look it up.

As for real life, I wouldn’t throw stones while living in a glass house ol’ pal. I recall [Removed for Kenshinn’s benefit]. Also, as for harrassment, I have no idea what you’re talking about. If anything Sang contacted me more than me to him during our time talking.

And impersonating isn’t something I personally do ever, but I guess you’re the expert trickster, eh Kenshinn?

Seriously Ace. Call me on Line? I want to know why you’re so agitated. It’s probably a case of dehumanising other clans because you aren’t a part of it.

Mr. Genius, you should double check your resources better. As I mentioned, one if you will end up in jail if this ever gets uncover.

Now, when you find a girlfriend and I mean a real one, not a virtual one, things like this will happen, not all of us love games. (Its part of life Mr. Genius, get a life)

Regarding impersonating: Using real girls photos, then photo shop the face its crazy, but what makes it frightening is using a voice masking sofware to sound like one just to scammed.... What is wrong with you??? When you backstab MF, your former 1337 chief, you stated he was crazy and dangerous for society, but look at what you have done so far. You are no better that MF, but worse.

Now you have the audacidy to ask me why I’m so agitated?? Well, figured it out since you are so clever.

I wont reply anymore so please dont embarras yourself anymore, its sad.

I should check my sources better? MF was never chieftain of our clan.
Ask some of your clannies who knew him first hand recently, either Niamh or Kutz. If being honest they’d know for sure how volatile and toxic MF was and is. The guy was removed from the clan after a majority decision was decided between the generals. It wasn’t a back stabbing and he was warned multiple times publicly, not that I have to explain this to you, it just shows the lack of respect Retribution shows towards others.

We literally were against Theo even talking trash to your clansman, which he did repetitively. However, not only did your clannies do that but as a general rule you refer to other clans as ‘Rejects’, Whatever that means. The reason you’ve been getting slaughtered recently is something called complacency, Pal. It all started by blaming Runes every loss right? Then the losses were too frequent to blame runes so then it was crit hacking and divine strike hacking right? Which has been sufficiently debunked by now.

Know how Jah refered (perhaps still do) to Retribution? Rats.
How Ret refers to 1337? Rejects.
How we always have refered to both? Ret and Jah.

It’s called not being children and festering a toxic attitude towards competition.

And again, what part of what you described did I do genius... and here’s some reading material so maybe you can stop with the whole “recording someone is illegal thing”: ”it is legal to record your own conversations, whether they are had on the telephone or in person. However, it is illegal to record a conversation if you are not one of the intended recipients of the communications made in that conversation“

Just admit I got you good on that. Exposed your pathetic officer chat.

https://legaltree.ca/node/908
Sang3000 is Canadian if you didn’t know. Furthermore, Sang3000 is not a person. It’s a pseudonym. I’m not going to explain how the law works, but if you read that i’m Sure you’ll find it’s not illegal.

Once again Robert you try and paint your clan as picture perfect and make everything else that isnt your clan not perfect.
Maybe once you expose your clan for what it really is then you can start throwing shade.
FYI dont generalize a whole clan over what some people say, each person represents a part of a clan but not the whole.

I think we all know what im referring to.
incase you dont...
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 04#p728304

Once again Robert you try and paint your clan as picture perfect and make everything else that isnt your clan not perfect.
Maybe once you expose your clan for what it really is then you can start throwing shade.
FYI dont generalize a whole clan over what some people say, each person represents a part of a clan but not the whole.
I don’t think 1337 is perfect and never made the claim. Nor has anyone to my knowledge.

And by “some people” do you mean the majority of the guardians/generals? I actually do have a part 2 which features a lot of the remaining leader’s support, didn’t want to go over kill on Sang though.

If anyone doesn’t know, Retribution leaders had over 5 weeks to come to their senses. And in reality the helm isn’t THAT GOOD, it’s more the principal of Retribution thinking they can do as they please with no consequences.

Delusion

noun

an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

I need some of what you're smoking. I left the clan on my own after you, RobertsRogue, tried to scam my reaper ring, Garrison aka Destiny and Hero or the scammed account BROrogue / bought account PewPew actually scammed my runic dagger and foremost because 1337 is the definition of corruptness. Hero added himself to bosses where his toons weren't at to remain top dkp post position and get all the best boss drops. I never got kicked, but whatever works best for you delusional, lying and backstabbing rat. As a former creator of the clan and their best DPS, I advise everyone who doesn't know what clan to join, to stay away from 1337.

Edit: "And impersonating isn’t something I personally do ever, but I guess you’re the expert trickster, eh Kenshinn?"
You already forgot about your mage Fotia, your second identity in the game, on which you pretended to be a real female person?
Last edited by -MF- on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Didn’t you quit after we removed you from leadership? Why you here MF?

And no you weren’t, but we expected you’d leave when you couldn’t try and micromanage everything. As for your claims, we’ve already disproved everything you claimed when you tried to crop screenshots to make it look like conversations were the opposite of what they were.

And Theo, I didn’t post all your trash about getting some “Skii masks” to “pay Kumell a visit”, so you should be grateful... oh wait...

As for the reaper, I’m not sure how one fails an attempt to scam a ring they had in their inventory. As for why you left, it was most definitely because we removed you as a site admin and general. Again, there’s enough people who are in 1337 (and some now Ret) that can confirm.

As for my post that was clearly directed towards Retribution members because I get bombarded with whispers all day, any questions can be posted here since I’m usually too busy to answer them in game.

P.s. You shouldn’t even be allowed on the forum after the whole “I can’t get my toon back because I tried to blackmail OTM”

Didn’t you quit after we removed you from leadership? Why you here MF?

And no you weren’t, but we expected you’d leave when you couldn’t try and micromanage everything. As for your claims, we’ve already disproved everything you claimed when you tried to crop screenshots to make it look like conversations were the opposite of what they were.

And Theo, I didn’t post all your trash about getting some “Skii masks” to “pay Kumell a visit”, so you should be grateful... oh wait...

As for the reaper, I’m not sure how one fails an attempt to scam a ring they had in their inventory. As for why you left, it was most definitely because we removed you as a site admin and general. Again, there’s enough people who are in 1337 (and some now Ret) that can confirm.

As for my post that was clearly directed towards Retribution members because I get bombarded with whispers all day, any questions can be posted here since I’m usually too busy to answer them in game.

P.s. You shouldn’t even be allowed on the forum after the whole “I can’t get my toon back because I tried to blackmail OTM”
Nah, they were exactly what they were. And these ex 1337 members you're referring to are there for exactly what I said (fact, not a claim).
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?