Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Runic dex or str rings?

All I ever hear now days is "attack attack attack". If you already have a good amount of attack then any other attack boosting gear is not needed because you'll already be landing almost every melee. Dex boosts sharpshot, which is almost just as important when locking a boss because it's a free auto (usually more powerful than an auto if your build is right), and dex boosts your attack, in that rings case 200 attack. 100 str doesn't add much damage while 100 dex actually boosts sharpshot and other skills by a good amount.

So, if you are low on attack, go str. If you are happy with your attack, go dex. Ever since that buff for dex rangers, dex based gear and builds are back on the rise
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

All I ever hear now days is "attack attack attack". If you already have a good amount of attack then any other attack boosting gear is not needed because you'll already be landing almost every melee. Dex boosts sharpshot, which is almost just as important when locking a boss because it's a free auto (usually more powerful than an auto if your build is right), and dex boosts your attack, in that rings case 200 attack. 100 str doesn't add much damage while 100 dex actually boosts sharpshot and other skills by a good amount.

So, if you are low on attack, go str. If you are happy with your attack, go dex. Ever since that buff for dex rangers, dex based gear and builds are back on the rise
You can never have too much attack, I have up to 15.5k lixed and still miss.

As for OP, go for the STR one.
Wattzon of Sulis

Based on my prior experience as a ranger the runic str ring is better because of the attack AND the hp. I never had to use an e lix before dg so I never had energy issues. Even though dext does add more to skills it doesnt mean the defence and energy are a priority. If you what dext and energy get a duellist helm. Its not always about the atk but get some hp too. The str from it also adds about 70 dmg so its not a total dump. Dext is nice on skills yes but as someone said before you can always just put 10” into dext after you get it