Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELP BELENUS

@Muldar ok I don't know if all servers but BELENUS IS DYING, we can not do around 400% of things:

Mail
Auction
About 4 locations we can not cast including castle
Mass lag
People can't move (some)
Some can't see chat
Arena is broken
Lag
Lag
Lag
Angry players
We can't do anything

Someone seriously do a reboot this is insane now everyone is noticing
ATLEAST give us some kind of compensation because this is not right and shouldn't of been left even this long (15min) it started with casting failure and kept getting worse please OTM fix and give something in return as this is not right
Last edited by Thefreeze on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: HELP BELENUS

@muldar ok I don't know if all servers but BELENUS IS DYING, we can not do around 400% of things:

Mail
Auction
About 4 locations we can not cast including castle
Mass lag
People can't move (some)
Some can't see chat
Arena is broken
Lag
Lag
Lag
Angry players
We can't do anything

Someone seriously do a reboot this is insane now everyone is noticing
ATLEAST give us some kind of compensation because this is not right and shouldn't of been left even this long (15min) it started with casting failure and kept getting worse please OTM fix and give something in return as this is not right
To save Muldar from asking and you grudgingly responding, have you tried logging off and logging back in again :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Remember that time the Donn server was down for that whole Sunday during the Halloween Mini Event???????? I do too..........................**sigh**
I really don't. The 5000 forum post and replies completely went unnoticed...
Sometimes bugs and glitches happen, ya its annoying, but its part of a game... OTM worked on it and got it fixed.
Would it have been nice if it hadn't have happened? ya... but it did and it was fixed...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Remember that time the Donn server was down for that whole Sunday during the Halloween Mini Event???????? I do too..........................**sigh**
Sometimes bugs and glitches happen, ya its annoying, but its part of a game... OTM worked on it and got it fixed.
Would it have been nice if it hadn't have happened? ya... but it did and it was fixed...
LOL, I know! I was just posting my First World Problems. Making sure that @Muldar didn't forget that us poor souls were excluded for the entire day on Sunday and OTM just let it happen.......................not even 1 Heroic Combo to make up for it. Can't blame a toon for trying to get some reparations! Donn Server is just as important as all of the others!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!??!?!!?.....................................(**crickets**.).......................Just me? Well OK then.

Cheers!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Their main team does not work on weekends, that’s like getting a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A on a Saturday night then noticing it was under cooked but it was closed already. What can they do nothing until they are open again, which otm did they fixed it when they got back into the office.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

LOL, I know! I was just posting my First World Problems. Making sure that @Muldar didn't forget that us poor souls were excluded for the entire day on Sunday and OTM just let it happen.......................not even 1 Heroic Combo to make up for it. Can't blame a toon for trying to get some reparations! Donn Server is just as important as all of the others!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!??!?!!?.....................................(**crickets**.).......................Just me? Well OK then.

Cheers!
Peasants asking for free stuff :roll:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge