Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Calm

Yes. I use calm as a spare skill to calm myself when mobs attack me while healing a tank. It doesn’t need to be high to get aggro off of yourself. Dont need to calm others often unless a mage pulls mobs off a tank with aoe; Which then brings mobs back to the tank.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

Yes. I use calm as a spare skill to calm myself when mobs attack me while healing a tank. It doesn’t need to be high to get aggro off of yourself. Dont need to calm others often unless a mage pulls mobs off a tank with aoe; Which then brings mobs back to the tank.
so how many skill points exactly? :p

Mage ftw

so how many skill points exactly? :p
Less than 10 if you only cast on yourself. I usually stay at 10 points because that’s what I have spare, but should work at even lower levels.

Buuuuuuut on some occasions the mobs will redirect to other druids and not the tank :lol: But overall calm is pretty useful if used by people who know how to use it. It’s not only a “Griefing” skill like a lot of people say. There’s just a lot of people who choose to abuse it; Which gives it a bad image.

I only recommend throwing spare points into it since healing a tank gives you minimum aggro.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

Well, I guess, calm would be useful if you feel like ruining a necro raid by calming tank and/or rescuing him toward bridge and rooting necro where spirits spawn, but otherwise nooooooty

I think calm is too harmless atm. They should make the aggro drop much better and give the skill a faster cool down. Maybe make it AOE too!

:P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at