Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

It is truly an amazing app. As chief of Overlords, I can't thank Flough enough for it! Our clan's bossing is now much more consistent thanks to this app! We rarely lose any boss times now because everyone is using the same shared timer. All of the admin features and ease of use are just icing on the cake. Love it!!!
Is it hard to lose any timer , even when y' all can easily "borrow" rivals clan's timer ?

Need help getting in touch with Flough

Hi Flough, I was told if I reached out to you, you may be able to help our clan register for your timer. I can't message you because I am a new forum user. Is there any way you could message me? We are a new clan on Lir and LOVE your timer and really want to use it but are unable to register.

Any help would be appreciated !!!!

CoolPillow, Clan LORE (Lir)

Re: By popular request: Flough's boss timer available to all clans on all servers!

Meh I'm on the verge of just shutting down the service for all clans but my own tbh.

I released it to the community to help other clans, and what did I get in return? A $150/month and growing server bill (Yes I know I could optimize it a lot but no time) and a buttload of drama. Currently, I have a bunch of idiots from an inactive clan which can't even kill Mordi who've started a reporting war on me because "I steal their timers". What a joke... they didn't even have timers to steal lol. I work 10+ hours a day and play 1 hour a day if I'm lucky. I don't have the luxury of time to deal with idiots.

I'm leaving it running for now because I really just don't have time mess with it atm. Notifications are not coming anytime soon because I tested it, and just find them annoying af. A few people from the clan glancing at and calling timers once we kill something works great for us. Please stop asking for this feature; I have no time to build it anyways.

If you are a legit clan who have NOT caused drama for me and you can verify your clan by sending me a screenshot of your in-game clan roster and have a general or chief send me the SS on the forums, I will be happy to register a clan manually on the timer app for you.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Meh I'm on the verge of just shutting down the service for all clans but my own tbh.

I released it to the community to help other clans, and what did I get in return? A $150/month and growing server bill (Yes I know I could optimize it a lot but no time) and a buttload of drama. Currently, I have a bunch of idiots from an inactive clan which can't even kill Mordi who've started a reporting war on me because "I steal their timers". What a joke... they didn't even have timers to steal lol. I work 10+ hours a day and play 1 hour a day if I'm lucky. I don't have the luxury of time to deal with idiots.

I'm leaving it running for now because I really just don't have time mess with it atm. Notifications are not coming anytime soon because I tested it, and just find them annoying af. A few people from the clan glancing at and calling timers once we kill something works great for us. Please stop asking for this feature; I have no time to build it anyways.

If you are a legit clan who have NOT caused drama for me and you can verify your clan by sending me a screenshot of your in-game clan roster and have a general or chief send me the SS on the forums, I will be happy to register a clan manually on the timer app for you.
Tbh I agree with this.
This is coming out of his pocket and he is doing us all a favour making this easier for us this timer app is so convenient for us all stop complaining about it and enjoy the free service and the man's hard work. Who cares about notifications if you had a decent enough clan someone will tell you when a boss is due like mine does just get on with the game and use his app or don't but don't ruin it for the people that genuinely love the app
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

There's an old maxim that I feel applies here rather well... BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS. Y'all griping and raging and demanding push notifications and alerts, yet you don't offer to help him program, or pay to fund him? I think he might do something else if each clan paid "rent" for his app monthly, or if his app was a paid app with ads to bring him continuing revenue. But it's not. This man has spent probably weeks of his life making and honing a personal project that, upon completion, he GAVE AWAY to anyone who wanted to use it. HE pays for the monthly upkeep ($150 each month is a sizable plat budget), and all y'all can give him is crap on not developing more? He's one dude, paying for your free rides on his pet project. Critiques and polite requests are one thing, but bashing and complaints are another. I'm honestly surprised he still lets other people use it, I'd have shut y'all down long ago if it was my program. Would you complain if some stranger gave you a brand new Ferrari, but it had manual windows and locks? Use it or don't use it, doesn't matter much, but don't gripe about a very useful gift.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

There's an old maxim that I feel applies here rather well... BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS. Y'all griping and raging and demanding push notifications and alerts, yet you don't offer to help him program, or pay to fund him? I think he might do something else if each clan paid "rent" for his app monthly, or if his app was a paid app with ads to bring him continuing revenue. But it's not. This man has spent probably weeks of his life making and honing a personal project that, upon completion, he GAVE AWAY to anyone who wanted to use it. HE pays for the monthly upkeep ($150 each month is a sizable plat budget), and all y'all can give him is crap on not developing more? He's one dude, paying for your free rides on his pet project. Critiques and polite requests are one thing, but bashing and complaints are another. I'm honestly surprised he still lets other people use it, I'd have shut y'all down long ago if it was my program. Would you complain if some stranger gave you a brand new Ferrari, but it had manual windows and locks? Use it or don't use it, doesn't matter much, but don't gripe about a very useful gift.
I must be missing something. I just read from Page 6 of this thread (which was around the time the app was released) until the most recent posts on Page 7. Who is bashing, raging and demanding stuff? wzd3? boy that request by Thundersnow to add his clan sure was rude. :roll:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.