Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next Double Platinum Event

Hi! I am ArnfinnNesset. My character is Arnfinn Nesset on Arawn. I have $100 to spend on the Google Play Store. I am eager to use the $100 to purchase Platinum in Celtic Heroes. However, I want to take advantage of the Double Platinum Event. Does anyone know when the next Double Platinum event is or may be? I hear it is on Black Friday. So, November 24th? I am willing to wait a month.

Re: Next Double Platinum Event

In the past there have been two double plat events, Black Friday (Friday after american thanksgiving) and on CH’a Birthday. Although this has held constant every year there is no guarantee that it will always happen.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Additionally, you may want to wait to spend your plat as well, CH has done a buy 10 chests, get 2 free sale during Christmas in the past. If you can get both, your money will be 2.4x as effective. That's my plan.
On Donn, you can sell a chest for 40k. That's 8.8 million gold. Mmmmm.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Additionally, you may want to wait to spend your plat as well, CH has done a buy 10 chests, get 2 free sale during Christmas in the past. If you can get both, your money will be 2.4x as effective. That's my plan.
chests will prob go down a lot during sales, usually do.
Bob The God

I’m wondering what would take place if OTM changed there approach, right now everyone expects the double plat Black Friday sale. What if they were to cut the cost of plat by 20% but put everything in the plat store as double items. So instead of buying 4000 plat for $100 you only paid $80 but for those few days instead of only getting 10 chests for 400 plat you got 20.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I’m wondering what would take place if OTM changed there approach, right now everyone expects the double plat Black Friday sale. What if they were to cut the cost of plat by 20% but put everything in the plat store as double items. So instead of buying 4000 plat for $100 you only paid $80 but for those few days instead of only getting 10 chests for 400 plat you got 20.
you seem to be a bit confused what they about what they do. On black friday there is usually a double plat. People spend a lot on plat. In the following 2 weeks or so they will then do a chest sale, where chests are 20-40% off, people buy more chests.
So they kind of do what you are saying.
Bob The God

They usually drop only 10-15% on Donn
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

They usually drop only 10-15% on Donn
ah, in past went from 30/25k to 15-20k for me.
Bob The God