Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Server prices?

So with In part of the slow updates, server prices has sky rocketed, wisdoms for 4k each? Chests still 40k_50k each, there's 752 bat mounts on donn (slighlety exaggerated) but ppl trying to sell for 10 mill, royal rings going for 60k? (And nothing good! ) how is it on your Server? Imo opinion these chests are nothing special anymore, was just a way to tide things over till the update which will be next year it's looking like, for a total of 3 changes? My bad brighter colors and a copy and paste here and there. People definitely know how to make this game go trash in an instant, prices suck, a lot of people suck lol, and this game is ran by greed anymore, but hey where's the butt kissers that say people pay for it, no ****...if you gotta go to work and gas prices go up you gotta pay for it right, this game has gone downhill and will continue too

Re: Server prices?

GodLike wrote:So with In part of the slow updates, server prices has sky rocketed, wisdoms for 4k each? Chests still 40k_50k each, there's 752 bat mounts on donn (slighlety exaggerated) but ppl trying to sell for 10 mill, royal rings going for 60k? (And nothing good! ) how is it on your Server? Imo opinion these chests are nothing special anymore, was just a way to tide things over till the update which will be next year it's looking like, for a total of 3 changes? My bad brighter colors and a copy and paste here and there. People definitely know how to make this game go trash in an instant, prices suck, a lot of people suck lol, and this game is ran by greed anymore, but hey where's the butt kissers that say people pay for it, no ****...if you gotta go to work and gas prices go up you gotta pay for it right, this game has gone downhill and will continue too

I have a feeling a lot of people will be buying chests comes the update.
Xanadu - Mage 224+ - Forever - Rosmerta