Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM, Don't Look Away

Glitching through walls isn't something new. It has been there for a long time, and many times we have already said it's being used as an exploit on bosses but no action has been done. Never heard of anyone banned because of this exploit.

According to Muldar, it's fine to glitch through walls if you're only "exploring", so yeah...they can't ban anyone who remove the collision files, it's all part of the game.
There are certain places where you can use a trade glitch to go through walls, like in OW. I think this is what Muldar refers to. Altering the actual game scripts with mods or jailbreaking is a different case. Using natural glitches vs modifying game with 3rd party code.
I think it would be better for OTM to make a stance that going through walls whether by glitching intentionally or altering game files is not allowed.
We have seen a few players in Morrigan zip through Murky Vaults/Dunskeig Sewers to farm hunter remains and cargo caches, as well as players run to Necro from ley in a matter of seconds.
I really hope OTM addresses these issues, because while it may seem "harmless" to them, it's not, and takes away the integrity of the game.

The video evidence shown by the OP should be sufficient to remove those players from the game.
Once in the walls through the natural IG glitches you can only xfer by leying... Sometimes you can ss out, but that is only one class. Also, as far as ik, the trade innocent ig glitch does not work in murky, that would be 3rd party code...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It is a shame that something is not done about this even if simply going through walls allows you to get hunters remains etc at an extreme rate that should be enough. From what I have read here it is a lot more than that.
Even if OTM was to say sorry this is not allowed and quietly worked on it behind the scenes that would help a lot.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Ban them for repeatedly exploiting bugs to gain an unfair advantage, you lose a few cheats but you gain back the ones that quit coz of them...

...also integrity.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Perhaps in future Aileron it would be helpful if you informed players this was a topic previously discussed between you and I and a fix is scheduled to be deployed for this issue in the next update.
There is clearly a difference between a player using it to explore locked off regions of the map and a player using it for exploits.

The ability to remove the collision file was a flaw of the old engine and would be extremely hard to do on the Destiny engine if even possible, there are server-side checks.

I can assure players this is an issue we are actively dealing with, server changes in the next update will ensure anyone doing this will be punished.

Thank you for the video, this is helpful in tracking down culprits. I and Support will investigate the offending players for review on Monday.

I am now locking the thread to prevent any further misinformation or flame wars. Any further questions feel free to PM me.

Have a good weekend.