Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ring bosses with 3 toons

Tank mage ranger depends soley on the tank.

If the tank is decked out for the most part with good stats and good gear, you can tank 6* ring bosses with rangers and mages, with no heals from any1 except hero lixes and restos. If not restos i suggest a couple rangers using light heal every available chance.

Otherwise id go with the tank mage ranger because i can almost no druid/lightheal imperial helis, and dps is more ideal to kill it faster. But thats my preference on edl bosses

-Edit- I dont know why but i originally had heli/ring bosses as flap6 in this post .-.
sly not everyone has a godly warcry helm
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Dps druid will always beat a ranger on ring bosses. Max lightning stormtouch vines and bees then throw points in touch. Better than a ranger with lightheal.

Best combo is tank mage and dps druid with touch
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I know tank and mage is great, but concerned about ring bosses and which overall will be begger between the third toon, ranger or druid.
Mages own ring bosses lol... ring bosses have equal and low resists, so with a max lure elements hits pure damage... pierce does almost max dmg as well but Mage elemental damage just much better.
I can show up to a heli at 50% and outdps a grp of Rangers that we’re there at start xD
druids dominate ring bosses
Hi

lmao... One of you druids needs to show this to me next beta when I have my dps gear... I have never lost a heli kill to a druid except one where I was dual logged and forgot to attune....
Either my worlds druids have no idea how to DPS or your mages don't have great gear... idk but I need to see why and how this is happening lol
EDIT: was using magic lure at the time instead of a 4th dps skill too
Last edited by bob the mage on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob The God

3 toons? Pfft, i used to duo banes with a friend and we were both rogues 8-) (not sure if she had tanky build though)

But ye... DPS Druid, Mage and a Tank would prob be the best combo
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

lmao... One of you druids needs to show this to me next beta when I have my dps gear... I have never lost a heli kill to a druid except one where I was dual logged and forgot to attune....
Either my worlds druids have no idea how to DPS or your mages don't have great gear... idk but I need to see why and how this is happening lol
I'd be happy to show you. The only bane I can't solo is the one inside the eye room, and unless I have to heal a lot I get the kill more than probably any of our DG mages.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

I'd be happy to show you. The only bane I can't solo is the one inside the eye room, and unless I have to heal a lot I get the kill more than probably any of our DG mages.
:o I can't solo any lol, always have to dual log.
Bob The God

Oh sh it, here we go! Should show him your gear :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Oh sh it, here we go! Should show him your gear :lol:

youtu.be/BBMG769qQ5c
Bob The God