Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

End game toons

On all servers iOS and Android how many 215+ players are there? Active and inactive?
Curious why there is no plans on raising level cap. The game needs more stuff to do as endgame like events. Months to years to wait for something new is quite rediculous with the player base you have.
I do enjoy the game but after 5 years of playing and seeing the progression its good but oh so super slow. Like why can't there be new stuff like other games monthly or so?

Re: End game toons

On all servers iOS and Android how many 215+ players are there? Active and inactive?
Curious why there is no plans on raising level cap. The game needs more stuff to do as endgame like events. Months to years to wait for something new is quite rediculous with the player base you have.
I do enjoy the game but after 5 years of playing and seeing the progression its good but oh so super slow. Like why can't there be new stuff like other games monthly or so?
There are currently 3377 215+ toons in celtic heroes

There are currently 3377 215+ toons in celtic heroes
Cough cough

Why can't I reach 220 in a month or so? (Yes I know it's possible, but I got a damn life).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It usually takes 2 to 4 month depending on what gear you decide to wait around for while you still have level lock ability. Sometimes faster sometimes slower
My fastest was 2 month slowest was about a year lol

Once you pass lvl 200, lixing becomes a pain imo... mainly because of the amount of time it takes to lvl up. Yes ik it used to be way harder and "we have it easy"... just stfu before u say anything lol, 2 hours plus for one level, grinding on the exact same copy and paste mobs you've seen in the past 4 floors which are copy and pasted themselves (every floor looks identical with small edits besides the bridge!!!), is more than enough

I hope this next area makes lixing fun again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hah! Celtic Heroes.... design a late map... designate npc zones.... fill up the rest of map with mobs every 10m .... there wont be any safe path..... just remove 2 mobs to make a safe spot.... even the bulkiest-looking mob will reach the player in one second.... we'll (OTM) just use 'kiting-prevention' as an excuse.... that's the only way we (OTM) can think of to challenge the player... tada we have a map! Now start playing your so-called 'Mage' like a melee hero.

200+ levels for an RPG game is too much. There's no role-playing anyway in CH other than the usual heal and hold aggro stuff. 6 years and you still want more of the same shyt? Nah OTM better spend resources on new projects. Time to end this.

I’ve seen someone hit 220 in less than a week multiple times here in gwydion heh, there does need to be more uniqueness when it comes to lvl, only reason I would kill myself everyday lixing was minor goals I set for myself such as gear,
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

don't combine post please. I said there are plenty of capped toon so cap should be raised. I also said it is easy to lvl and the grind really isn't that bad , yes would be better to lvl in more then one place but it is what it is.