Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Light heal or rapid shot

What does everyone thing is better for endgame.
I'm lixing to 220 (currently 216) I know both have benefits and light heal comes in handy when I need a quick heal but rapid shot is also good for bossing because it stacks with haste, I have about 28 points in light heal, what do you all think?
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Light heal or rapid shot

I'm lixing to 220 (currently 216) I know both have benefits and light heal comes in handy when I need a quick heal but rapid shot is also good for bossing because it stacks with haste, I have about 28 points in light heal, what do you all think?
Now, I haven't played a ranger since like... 2012? But I'm 95% sure haste doesn't stack. The highest one takes charge, like movement speed. Rapid shot is -50% speed if I remember correctly, so its useless with a haste lix but not a haste ring. Personally I'd opt for light heal, as you'll be using a haste lix for raids in theory and elsewhere you wont need the extra power. Just don't use gear to boost either of these, not worth it.

Assuming I'm correct about rapid, that is.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: Light heal or rapid shot

Now, I haven't played a ranger since like... 2012? But I'm 95% sure haste doesn't stack. The highest one takes charge, like movement speed. Rapid shot is -50% speed if I remember correctly, so its useless with a haste lix but not a haste ring. Personally I'd opt for light heal, as you'll be using a haste lix for raids in theory and elsewhere you wont need the extra power. Just don't use gear to boost either of these, not worth it.

Assuming I'm correct about rapid, that is.
You are correct, rapid does NOT stack with other haste effects. Since rapid is 50% speed boost and hero haste lix is 60%, I have heard that the game gives rapid the priority and as a result your speed goes down if accidentally used. I don't know if this is still the case though.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at