Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What sorts of fire mage questions would you like answered?

Hey everyone,
A bit ago, I posted my Origional Fire Mage Guide. I received some suggestions for improvements, including new content that some people wanted to see in an updated fire mage guide. Since then I have been testing some stuff out and doing some research. I am currently typing up a new version of this guide to include the new information in an easier to see and use format.

Along these lines, I was wondering if there was anything the community wants answered, or any questions those in the community find themselves answering that I should cover.

Thank you all!
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: What sorts of fire mage questions would you like answered?

Why is lure of assassins a fire-based skill?
this is a question for OTM lol...

What I'm asking for are FAQ that you all have encountered that I can provide an answer to... I have a decent list, but just curious if you all have any.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The real question is why would you want to be a fire mage when ice is an option ._. . However want to know when hot swaping CD items can you keep the visual cool down on the first item after using multiple other items in addition to the second CD item or must you simply guess where the first skills cooldown is at (swaping HRUNG skull for CD and mord grim for lures,attun,shield,ect...)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

If only the most effective lure could be on at once then you would only have 2 mages putting lures on prot (one fire one ice) would make it more difficult to keep up. But any one can overcast any lure as long as the lures are the same lvl.
tbh, I think that makes the prot encounter even more challenging. Instead of mages spamming lures, now players have to take into account some timing and coordination.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.