Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fall and Winter Events

Is OTM planning on making a Yule/Samhain event of some sort this year? I would really like to have one, as there wasn't one last year. New event bosses (not necessarily good drops, but just for fun), new mounts, and a new map/edits to layout of lir's reach to match the event would be appreciated. It's been a while with no change, and some new material would be awesome.

Re: Fall and Winter Events

They said they focus on permanent content now, so I don’t think there will be bigger, long lasting event contents but small ones (Halloween/Christmas/other in-game-only events) would be extremely cool and really appreciated, I'm sure. These types of little things would help to keep the game fresh by adding a bit of variety to it.

TBH atmospheric scenic changes accompanied by special decreased boss time for legacy bosses according to events would be nice. No need for new events, just expand “mini events” to a smaller portion of bosses over a longer period of time.
Like put bosses on origional respawns with 10 min windows :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There is really no need for any kind of spawn window. A 10m window just wastes battery and time. The last mini event, legacy bosses had 0m windows and we still stood there for up to 5m waiting.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.

Unfortunately there are no plans for Yule/Samhain updates this year, our main focus at this time is releasing Corrupted Gardens for Christmas.

However we are listening to player feedback about the lack of "seasonal content" and environment changes and it is being taken under consideration for next years roadmap.
Cool. I began my CH career at the tail end of wasonal events. I miss being able to waste time farming for shiny hats.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I don't think a whole update would be asked for, maybe just a small event, such as Samhain legacies spawn faster or a redisigned pumpkin hat collectable (in diff colours) something small but fun to celebrate Samhain!
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I don't think a whole update would be asked for, maybe just a small event, such as Samhain legacies spawn faster or a redisigned pumpkin hat collectable (in diff colours) something small but fun to celebrate Samhain!
Mini event would be a great idea, if i recall we did "Halloween Horror" last year (roughly on Halloween)
I'll talk to the team and see if we can get another mini event scheduled.

New hats etc would however require a client update, there may be some leeway with the patching system but I doubt a new asset could be added.